LN RTC Great Room! Coach McClurg CIA next!

Great room last night.. Thanks to Coach Perkey for showing Russian tie series.. It was entertaining also to see many kids attempt the "super duck"! Awesome group of wrestlers from all over.. Some standouts: Alex Sparks, Vinny Cosaro, Wes Bernard, Max Brutus, Blake Rypel, Tommy Cash, and a bunch of semi state caliber kids.. Great coaches from LN, Cathedral, and former LN standouts as well. and many more that  packed the room. Next week we will have Coach Wade McClurg from CIA! Calling out the HSE, Noblesville, Carmel, Westfield and Fishers kids!Don't be scared! Break time is over! Come in and get after it.. You don't want to miss out on Wes Bernard and his compression shorts! Next Thursday, March 7th at 630pm.

Charger 1,

I remember starting that RTC 6 years ago with Coach Williams and coach Douglas at LN, very happy to see the elite guys still going there.  Don't worry, we will be there next Thursday, and no, we are not scared.  Better watch what you wish for!!!! Ha Ha, I luv it!!!

Can't wait to see everyone at Perry on Sunday, Shamrocks will be there.

Coach Weimer

Tonte,

Just you wait, we will be coming down to roll with those South Side Dirty Butts soon!!!!!  See you Sunday!!!!  Tell your right hand man, I can bring the washer boards if he wants a shot at the Title!!!

A Leaner for 2!!  Ha Ha

Coach Weimer

Tonte,

Just you wait, we will be coming down to roll with those South Side Dirty Butts soon!!!!!  See you Sunday!!!!  Tell your right hand man, I can bring the washer boards if he wants a shot at the Title!!!

A Leaner for 2!!  Ha Ha

Coach Weimer

Washer boards...for a minute there I thought you were talking about my abs...you have always been jealous of my physique.

Tonte,  whoa whoa, hold on a minute, bocci ball & every1 is playing 4 second place???? Come on MAN!!!!!! Ur as dirty as the IOC, when it comes 2 stacking ur team or coming up w some crazy rule that only u know about!!! Great times!!!!

Grecoref, i must say u r the standard when it comes 2 sculpting a normal body into a greek god like physique.  I am waiting 2 purchase a  workout tape on USA wrestling website!!!  Quit holding out on us!!!!!! BOOM!!!!!!

Coach Weimer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.