Logan Regional

devildog47959

BRACKETS

http://indianamat.com/brackets/2013/LogansportReg.pdf

Just off the top of my head

106- Johnson Pioneer man.to beat

113- Lukeska BC  vs LC, both wrestled Tribbett from TL & Lukeska.

Was more impressive in the win, .I'm. Taking. BC here

120- Alderman Delphi man to beat,  tough weight class.

Top 3 in each sectional very good.  

126- Denton TL  he's making the podium this year

132- Atkinson. BC

138- Hickman RC

145- LC kid looked good today, idk who's 145 at.  Jeff

152- Thomas TL man to beat,  Mote Delphi Very solid freshman.  could be a Conference.  Finals.  Rematch in the Semis as mote took #2 at sectional

160- Hileman NW,  madrano vs Sonaty in semis   looks to. Be.  A great.   Matchup

170- wietrich. WC Idk Jeff.  Sectional

182- doty Winamac, I wouldn't be  surprised to.  See TL take 3/4. Here   both.  Doty & emrich have beaten #2 from Frontier this season & I believe TL has too, I'll take TL #3 over #2 Frontier 1st round

195- Ricks BC vs Winkle TL great conference final, could. Go either way look for a close one

220-  WC? Idk Jeff sectional

Hwt- WL still undefeated, can someone.  Pull off. The. Upset?

As always looks. To be a great day of wrestling,  see. You. All at. The berry bowl,  Goodluck!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In.case there are other fans like me who can't wait for the regional brackets, here is a link to the sectional results to both sectionals, u can see all matchups 1 vs 4 & 2 vs 3

http://www.ihsaa.org/Sports/Boys/Wrestling/201213/StateTournament/tabid/1370/Default.aspx

At 152, # 4 Martin RC vs #1 Armouth Harrison round one, prolly the best 1 vs 4 matchup, Martin is a very good wrestler you can never count him out, definitely not a gimme for Armouth

Armouth looked very good in the finals and dominated Mote.  I think Armouth has a shot at Thomas.

Armouth looked very good in the finals and dominated Mote.  I think Armouth has a shot at Thomas.

Thomas vs Mote round 2 should be a good match, if Thomas wins & makes the finals I can't pick against him, I've seen a lot of his matches this season and the kid always finds a way to win! he is great in the close low scoring matches

Another 4 vs 1 to watch

Gage Garpow- Winamac vs Jason VanMeter- West Lafayette

Garpow looked outstanding at MWC and then looked a little off at Sectional, I think he will keep the match close

Van Meter is the wrestler that surprised me the most at sectionals as he seems to be peaking at the right time.  Getting down to 145 for him was good,  as he looks strong there.  His sectional wasn't a push over either

106 pioneer will be tough to beat, LJ sectional might only get one kid thru here.

113 BC takes this one.

120 Delphi wins it, maybe sectional rematch in final but look out for BC freshman here, he could suprise some people and get third

126 Denton TL

132 BC vs twin lakes final bc edges him out

138 Harrison vs Hickman of RC, tight match I say Hickman gets him.

145 Is tough to call, Madison  or vanmeter get that one. I see a sectional rematch in finals.

152 Thomas looks strong but barely beat mote in conference. armuth and mote are 1-1 against each other both dominating the other in each, martin is a sleeping giant-if he wakes up armuth goes home early and martin walks to finals.  If you like to bet money don't bet on this weight class its too crazy to call.

160 hileman takes this one, North Newton looks good to if he gets by madrano, rest are too inconsistent to call i think TL sectional final rematch here? safe bet- hileman

170 1-8 has a chance here- kids have been so inconsistent here that its anybodies if you show up to wrestle. WC looks to be in the driver seat by record but dont know much about their schedule.

182 ?

195 Ricks will be in the finals but winkle vs delphi can go either way, i think that was a tight match earlier this year.

220 Harrison kid looks strong for his age, other side of bracket? Is there anyone there that beats delphi kid? I don't know.

Hwt Duvall from WL is the man to beat, Lafayette Jeff and Delphi(only guy to go three periods and put Duvall on his back this year i hear) round out top three here.

106 pioneer will be tough to beat, LJ sectional might only get one kid thru here.

113 BC takes this one.

120 Delphi wins it, maybe sectional rematch in final but look out for BC freshman here, he could suprise some people and get third

126 Denton TL

132 BC vs twin lakes final bc edges him out

138 Harrison vs Hickman of RC, tight match I say Hickman gets him.

145 Is tough to call, Madison  or vanmeter get that one. I see a sectional rematch in finals.

152 Thomas looks strong but barely beat mote in conference. armuth and mote are 1-1 against each other both dominating the other in each, martin is a sleeping giant-if he wakes up armuth goes home early and martin walks to finals.  If you like to bet money don't bet on this weight class its too crazy to call.

160 hileman takes this one, North Newton looks good to if he gets by madrano, rest are too inconsistent to call i think TL sectional final rematch here? safe bet- hileman

170 1-8 has a chance here- kids have been so inconsistent here that its anybodies if you show up to wrestle. WC looks to be in the driver seat by record but dont know much about their schedule.

182 ?

195 Ricks will be in the finals but winkle vs delphi can go either way, i think that was a tight match earlier this year.

220 Harrison kid looks strong for his age, other side of bracket? Is there anyone there that beats delphi kid? I don't know.

Hwt Duvall from WL is the man to beat, Lafayette Jeff and Delphi(only guy to go three periods and put Duvall on his back this year i hear) round out top three here.

Not bad, 145 is TOUGH, I don't think it will be a sectional rematch, lewis cass kid is too good & fritz is verysolid

Garpow vs vanmeter should be a close one

Fritz should win round one

I like Holemans chances with the upset, senior who has the heart of a lion, obviously I'm pulling for him & the upset round one

This weight class will be very fun to watch, goodluck to all 8 only 4 can move on

106: 1 Johnson Pioneer 2  Davis Lafayette Harrison

113: 1. Lukaszka Benton Central 2. Cardin Lewis Cass

120: 1. Alderman- Delphi 2. Koselke- North Newton

126: 1. Denton- Twin Lakes 2. Williams- North White

132: 1. Atkinson- Benton Central 2. Carithers- McCutcheon

138: 1. Hickman- Rensselaer Central 2.  Roetker- Harrison

145: 1. VanMeter- West Lafayette 2. Madison- Delphi

152: 1. Thomas- Twin Lakes 2. Martin- Rensselaer Central

160: 1. Hileman- North White 2. Medrano- McCutcheon

170: 1. Wuethrich- West Central 2. Wilkinson- Lafayette Jeff

182: 1. Edmond- West Lafayette 2. Wade- Twin Lakes

195: 1. Ricks- Benton Central 2. Winkle- Twin Lakes

220: 1. Meyer- Harrison 2. Oliver- West Central

285: 1. Duvall- West Lafayette 2. Franco- Lafayette Jeff

Going out on a limb here just a bit, but I got a dollar that says Winkle beats Ricks in their rematch.  The match was close the first time and I didn't think Winkle wrestled well.  If he brings his best, he'll win.  Just my opinion and prediction.

106: 1 Johnson Pioneer 2  Davis Lafayette Harrison

113: 1. Lukaszka Benton Central 2. Cardin Lewis Cass

120: 1. Alderman- Delphi 2. Koselke- North Newton

126: 1. Denton- Twin Lakes 2. Williams- North White

132: 1. Atkinson- Benton Central 2. Carithers- McCutcheon

138: 1. Hickman- Rensselaer Central 2.  Roetker- Harrison

145: 1. VanMeter- West Lafayette 2. Madison- Delphi

152: 1. Thomas- Twin Lakes 2. Martin- Rensselaer Central

160: 1. Hileman- North White 2. Medrano- McCutcheon

170: 1. Wuethrich- West Central 2. Wilkinson- Lafayette Jeff

182: 1. Edmond- West Lafayette 2. Wade- Twin Lakes

195: 1. Ricks- Benton Central 2. Winkle- Twin Lakes

220: 1. Meyer- Harrison 2. Oliver- West Central

285: 1. Duvall- West Lafayette 2. Franco- Lafayette Jeff

120- Koselke will have his handful in.the semis with Inman or chambers! Inman had the lead got hit with 2 technical points in last 30 seconds to go to overtime & koselke won on a questionable reversal call in the 3rd overtime

132 carthers vs Metcalf TL is no gimme

152- u taking martin with the upset round one 4 over 1, u can never count him out

160- madrano vs Sonaty, if madrano isn't healthy then Sonaty will

iwin this matchup

182- u taking wade over Doty in the semis, idk Doty beat him last week & I wouldn't count emrich out of the finals, him & Edmond in.the semis should be close

I can't wait for Saturday, all about who shows up hungry & brings their A game

Going out on a limb here just a bit, but I got a dollar that says Winkle beats Ricks in their rematch.  The match was close the first time and I didn't think Winkle wrestled well.  If he brings his best, he'll win.  Just my opinion and prediction.

. I agree last time it was close it is definitely one of the matches i can't wait to see!  I've been telling ricks all week to step it up a notch!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.