Lafayette Jeff sectional

Accidentally left out 113. Also, if Carithers is healthy, because he was doing clubs and training with 3rd place winner Alex Griffin most of the summer. I remember seeing Carithers in the room at Boiler Elite and has shown a dominating presence all year. Also, Carithers pinned the the WL 132 where Atkinson has only majored him twice. Just my personal pick

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I follow the Jeff sectional closely, NW wrestlers & all TL sectional wrestlers will wrestling Your top 4 in the regional so as a fan & a coach it is nice to see who the potential matchups will be, to predict matches & make educated selections."

So you are a coach for North White?  Heard a story that that the AD at the host school last week had to remove from behind the bench of an opposing coach. Classy , really Classy.  I wish I could have been there to see that...

"

So you are a coach for North White?  Heard a story that that the AD at the host school last week had to remove from behind the bench of an opposing coach. Classy , really Classy.  I wish I could have been there to see that...

I was standing along the side the edge of the mat, right in front of the AWARDS podium so that I could take pictures of our wrestlers on the podium for our parents/fans to see on our teams fbook page

I was cheering for NW in every match that we had a wrestler in the finals, I was not beind  the "bench" of an opposing coach which would have been west central. I was on the side of the mat that WC as on becuase like I stated it was right in front of the awards podium

WC fans did not like this and Chris Bell from SN did ask me to move and I told him I would not move as I was taking pics for my team,  where does it say that I can not stand and cheer for my team? I was standing around the middle of the mat while the coaches were in the corner so u need 2 check your facts.  If the podium was on the other side of the mat I would have been standing by NW,  I was not standing on the opposite side just to cause a problem I was there to take pics on the podium after the match

SO u need to get your story straight instead of going by hearsay and posting inaccurate information.  I am a very passionate fan always have been and the last 4 yrs of my life I was traveling around the US and the middle east so I was unable to see ANY wrestling in person, so this season is my 1st back and I have very much enjoyed coaching and helping out the team

I am prolly 1 of the most INTNENSE people u will ever meet or see, its the way the Marine Corps has made me, im always hyped up, yelling, screaming, cheering in any sport, so other people can say what they want about me but unless u know me you can not judge, if u have a question or a problem with me then be a man and address it to me in person or in a message, but dont attempt to bash me on here like U know me or know anything about me. I will give respect to others and I expect the same, if I have an issue with you then as a man and an adult i will adress it to u in person or through a private message

-Anthony Marquez

If a coach is in violation of the rules, I would of thought the ref would of told him to move not the AD, but hey let's talk wrestling instead of at each other!! Looks like some interesting match ups and a lot of young guys getting some respect locally there.  Maybe some of em can show their stuff a few more weeks.  Good luck to all and hope the kids stay healthy---lets not forget they are kids--some of em really big--but still just kids.

The 145 is the deepest weight class for both sectionals. The regional champ stands to do well at the state championship. My son wrestles for Frontier. The movement of Fritz to the 145 at the Twin Lakes sectional and Van Meter to the Jeff sectional make this a very tough group of wrestlers. 

Someone mentioned that the Harrison 145 would make it to the championship. I have my doubts. I know he was pinned by Frontier and lost to Madison. But, he is a senior and didn't get his record by accident.

Should be a great meet no matter what happens.

unknown and devil dog,

I been digging around on here and was looking at old posts.  You seem to have a lot of young kids even in the upper/middle weights in the Logan regional with some pretty good records.  Freshman and sophmores with 25-30 wins?  I know most of the teams travel out of the area during the season.  Are there a bunch of youngsters down there that are that good and working that hard or what?  Just wondering........

Here at bc we probably have the best frosh class we have had I a while!  We had 6 kids win conference titles  as 8th graders last year 3 stayed with wrestling.  Two of them are gonna wrestle this summer and come back as juniors, so hopefully 5 of the 6 will be on the line up.

What happened BC coach. I thought you said it would be between you and Harrison for team title. Nice 5th place finish. Now talk more bs as we are all laughing.

.  I never said we would win as a team!  It was Harrison or delphis to take all year!  We didn't even come close at conference.  Show me my quote?  So we can both laugh!  So I'm not laughing at you all by myself!

Loud uncle don't be a soar loser behind a computer screen!  Here's one for ya where did your kid place?  My son wrestles all year and works his butt off maybe your kid should take notes!  Get your facts right don't be a coward!  I was at Jeff all day and you could have told me face to face instead you act like a coward! Jokes on you!  By the way my son beat the pioneer 106# champ from twin lakes regional this year if your wondering and he would have done the same at any weight class!  What's your name so I know coward?

Lee Lukaszka

We had a pretty good showing at. The. Mville Semi.  State last yr.  Hope to have.   Another great showing. This year!

oh yea but the logansport regional topics never get this heated. It is always interesting to see some of the guys from Logansport match up with some of the region kids. Good luck to all the guys 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.