Malloy VS Kelley

MMAChick72

Molly was an all American at Fargo and placed 2nd at Super 32 to the kid who won the world championships. He's ranked in the too ten in the nation. Kelley is good, don't get me wrong. He's a stud. But c'mon. molloy wins convincingly.

These have been two of my favorite wrestlers to watch over the past few years.  It will be quite a battle.  I wont speculate on a winner, but I believe it will be a close contest.  That is unless someone gets caught off balance and give up some back points during one of the several scrambles I expect to see.

Molloy hasn't faced a lot of stern competition this year. Im going to have to go 4-0 Kelley

I think you need to retract this post my man.... Molloy has wrestled 5-7 of the top nationally ranked wrestlers at 138 and 145 this year to earn the intermat #7 at 145. So.... what exactly do you consider "stern" competition??? The #1 at 138 and the #2 145 nationally weren't able to keep Molloy scoreless. So....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.