Crawfordsville

North White

McCutcheon

West Lafayette

Lebanon

Fountain Central

Green Castle

Seeger

This should be a tough tournament, first individual style tournament we have wrestled this season,,get our guys ready for conference % sectional! NW will be looking to get our 1st individual champion in this tournament & finish well as a team!u

I don't have electronic brackets, maybe somebody else does

NW has a few #1 & #2 seeds majority top 4

160 will be worth the price of admission. West Lafayette seeded #1, mccutcheon #2,  & NW #3 Colin Hileman is our #1 wrestler, will be good for him to see some regions opponents. I don't know much about either WL or mccutcheon wrestler, but. I know Colin  & he's determined to be the champion! Goodluck to all wrestlers, tomorrow should be an exciting day of wrestling

160 is terrible, mcc will destroy the west lafayette kid! Ive watched them both!

Mcc will have to beat NW Hileman in semis to beat WL in finals. I've never seen mcc wrestle but I'll tell u Hileman is no slouch 1 loss all yr 1-0 first week of season, lots better conditioning now

& at 160 not 170

I'm excited for this match

Mcc will have to beat NW Hileman in semis to beat WL in finals. I've never seen mcc wrestle but I'll tell u Hileman is no slouch 1 loss all yr 1-0 first week of season, lots better conditioning now

& at 160 not 170

I'm excited for this match

Hileman wins 3-2, Colin wrestled well & has yet to allow a TD all season, the 2 points came from escapes. He will wrestle WL Clayton in the finals

NW has 6 finalist

120 Inman vs Hawthorne Seeger

145 Holeman vs Campbell Lebanon

160 Hileman vs Clayton WL

182 Emerich vs Steffy Lebanon

195 Mcburnett vs pigg Fountain Central

220 Rodgers vs Krause WL

Hileman wins 3-2, Colin wrestled well & has yet to allow a TD all season, the 2 points came from escapes. He will wrestle WL Clayton in the finals

NW has 6 finalist

120 Inman vs Hawthorne Seeger

145 Holeman vs Campbell Lebanon

160 Hileman vs Clayton WL

182 Emerich vs Steffy Lebanon

195 Mcburnett vs pigg Fountain Central

220 Rodgers vs Krause WL

Colin.Hileman pins WL for 160lbs championship, NW finished with 5 runner ups

Team Scores

Lebanon 205

WL 185

NW 173

I don't have electronic brackets, maybe somebody else does

NW has a few #1 & #2 seeds majority top 4

160 will be worth the price of admission. West Lafayette seeded #1, mccutcheon #2,  & NW #3 Colin Hileman is our #1 wrestler, will be good for him to see some regions opponents. I don't know much about either WL or mccutcheon wrestler, but. I know Colin  & he's determined to be the champion! Goodluck to all wrestlers, tomorrow should be an exciting day of wrestling

After watching the finals it was pretty obvious that seeding this tournament was a waste of time. Should have just went with a blind draw. Lebanon had five place 1st and two finish 2nd. How many of them were #1 or even #2 seeds? Maybe 2 or 3. Steffy was  seeded 8th and walked through everybody at 182.

I think what impressed me most after yesterday was the way the 220 and 285 for West. Laff. wrestled. Those two are for real. Especially the 285

Devil Dog,

Do you have championship matches with records by chance?  I'd like to know how Greencastle kids did.

Who has your 160 lost too?

I did have completed brackets & records but its on.the coaches bag ill see if I can get it tomorrow

Our 160 Hileman lost 1-0 to Thomas from Twin Lakes, gave up escape with 15 seconds left in the 3rd. I'd love to see a rematch but Thomas is now at 152

Thomas wrestled a good match, Colins conditioning was no where near it is now, our first wrestling tournament of the season.  No excuses, but since then he's dominated the mat & his conditioning is night & day, now with 2 lbs allowance he will be even stronger not cutting so much, he has great weight control. Colin has really stepped it up a notch the last few weeks he's hungry to make a deep run in the tournament. Lookin back that loss really motivated Colin & he's gotten stronger every week since

at 132 carrithers and 160 madrano both came back this weekend from taking a month off from injuries madrano wont lose to north white again he will be back in the room with a couple guys maybe even me included we will see regionals time

Thats a pretty bold statement. Of course I bleed Viking blue but I give respect to other wrestlers when it is deserved. Madrano is a good wrestler, however anyone who watched the match seen Hileman dominate the mat. Hileman came out got a TD in first 20 seconds & had him turned on his back, Hileman was the aggressor entire match I don't think madrano took mote then 4 shots, backed up a lot, Hileman drove him out of bounds numerous Times. Hileman wasn't close to giving up a TD at all he controlled the entire match.

Hopefully these 2 meet up again in the regional finals I'd love to see it. No disrespect to madrano but I'd be very surprised to see Hileman lose to him. It's wrestling, anything can happen so only time will tell

Goodluck

take down to trun i dont know about that  madrano close to takedowns yes two of them and like i said for him being out for an entire month id hope your guys could defend some shot but at the end of the match your guys still looked way more tired than him so you got some more work cut out for you we will never see eye to eye about this  ;D

I did have completed brackets & records but its on.the coaches bag ill see if I can get it tomorrow

Our 160 Hileman lost 1-0 to Thomas from Twin Lakes, gave up escape with 15 seconds left in the 3rd. I'd love to see a rematch but Thomas is now at 152

Thomas wrestled a good match, Colins conditioning was no where near it is now, our first wrestling tournament of the season.  No excuses, but since then he's dominated the mat & his conditioning is night & day, now with 2 lbs allowance he will be even stronger not cutting so much, he has great weight control. Colin has really stepped it up a notch the last few weeks he's hungry to make a deep run in the tournament. Lookin back that loss really motivated Colin & he's gotten stronger every week since

Inaccurate. Score was 2-0.  Hileman "gave up" a reversal mid-way through the 3rd.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.