HHC Duals

InjuredReserve

Jeff sectional is a long way away.  HHC duals aka Jeff regionals are right around corner.  All kinds of possibilities.  I see some bumping around to get some wins.

No particular order

Top teams:  CE, J, FC, JC

106:  it's time to make a name for yourself

112:  Kennedy...unless you see him at 120

120: will be interesting:  Peavler, Whitley, and Engleking, Weekly

126:  Jamison,Ward, and hollowager

132:  Marler, lynch, Gilbert, Engleking

138:  Jeff kid and Castleberry, and that freshman meatrack from JC

145:  ?

152: ?

160:  Herron and I'm am sure a few others

170:

182:

195:

220:

HWT: little Jolly and who ever else falls on top

I know I am leaving many out.  I predict lots of close matches.  Team winner comes down to which coach plays best chess match. 

Now throw little Lahue in at 26 at regionals and you have the toughest weight class (126) ... IMO

Fill in where I forgot...I was just tired of thinking of Jeff sectionals when this is just right around corner.

Donnie, first off the only thing you know about HWT is that you are one now.  Shut up and get back in the basement.

With Love,

Mom

"I sware to God" If I hear one more thing about those damn Ward boys. Of course there in academic trouble there wrestlers not competing in the spelling bee.  Jolly Little will no doubt take HWT ignore my son Donnie he has no manners, boy wasn't raised right. Holwager and Montgomery are looking good this season and might surprise a few. Heard McKutcheon has been running some laps around the track to gear up for the Jeff sectional too. I think Marlers broken collar bone is just another excuse for those people not to shake hands again this season. This bag of gas has had her say I gotta make Donnie his supper.  "I sware to God"

Donnie, first off the only thing you know about HWT is that you are one now.  Shut up and get back in the basement.

With Love,

Mom

"I sware to God" If I hear one more thing about those damn Ward boys. Of course there in academic trouble there wrestlers not competing in the spelling bee.  Jolly Little will no doubt take HWT ignore my son Donnie he has no manners, boy wasn't raised right. Holwager and Montgomery are looking good this season and might surprise a few. Heard McKutcheon has been running some laps around the track to gear up for the Jeff sectional too. I think Marlers broken collar bone is just another excuse for those people not to shake hands again this season. This bag of gas has had her say I gotta make Donnie his supper.  "I sware to God"

Oh good lord... I anticipate Randy will be the next new poster...

Donnie its hard to believe you can even talk with all those corn dogs in your mouth. Now quit your fussin' your upsetting poor Barbara Ann who apparently ain't never seen no highschool wrestling. "I sware to God" if you don't get back in the basement I'm taking away your fold out couch and taking down your John Cena posters.

Well boy Ms. Baker is ready to make her predictions.  Obviously Donnie ain't no good at this stuff.  Fact the only thing he's good at is eating them corn dogs cause he went threw the hole dang box last night

106:  I agree with Injured reserve. If you can make 106 in highschool your momma ain't feeding you right anyway. But I'll give Jones from Jeff this one.

113:  Kennedy will only see 112 if he has a special dream. Injured reserve needs to learn his weight classes. I say its up for grabs too.

120: I give this one to Kennedy with a takedown lesson boy needs to learn to get on it on the mat.

126:  Jamison will dominate this weight class unless a wrist and wing gets in his way

132:  I say Ward chokes someone out of this class with an illegal headlock warn the refs. This kid ain't gonna see 126.

138:  Gotta go with FC again on this one and say Toutman will take it if he don't get a case of the nerves and can take S Turdy from CAI

145:  Chandlor has a good tank on him but not the experience so Kempf from PR is gonna take this one fellas

152:  Id have to say the FC conditioning pays off for Meldrum here.

160:  I'm giving this one to Franklin from New Wash.  Don't ask questions dangit I said so.

170:  Bagwell gets this one nobody can take the kid if he stays on his feet.

182:  I look for Randall to scare McKuchions off the mat

195:  I'll choose Lynch's name out of the hat but nothing would get my goat.

220:  This is a no brainer.  Even Donnie knows to watch out for the hand that rocks the cradle.

HWT: Jolly Little falls on top and the pin is called immediately

Have a good day glad a woman has to tell you all who's gonna be the stars during this dual.

Barbara Ann if you can wrap your new found love for wrestling around this dual go ahead and make you a prediction or too. See ya'll tomarrows.

Well boy Ms. Baker is ready to make her predictions.  Obviously Donnie ain't no good at this stuff.  Fact the only thing he's good at is eating them corn dogs cause he went threw the hole dang box last night

106:  I agree with Injured reserve. If you can make 106 in highschool your momma ain't feeding you right anyway. But I'll give Jones from Jeff this one.

113:  Kennedy will only see 112 if he has a special dream. Injured reserve needs to learn his weight classes. I say its up for grabs too.

120: I give this one to Kennedy with a takedown lesson boy needs to learn to get on it on the mat.

126:  Jamison will dominate this weight class unless a wrist and wing gets in his way

132:  I say Ward chokes someone out of this class with an illegal headlock warn the refs. This kid ain't gonna see 126.

138:  Gotta go with FC again on this one and say Toutman will take it if he don't get a case of the nerves and can take S Turdy from CAI

145:  Chandlor has a good tank on him but not the experience so Kempf from PR is gonna take this one fellas

152:  Id have to say the FC conditioning pays off for Meldrum here.

160:  I'm giving this one to Franklin from New Wash.  Don't ask questions dangit I said so.

170:  Bagwell gets this one nobody can take the kid if he stays on his feet.

182:  I look for Randall to scare McKuchions off the mat

195:  I'll choose Lynch's name out of the hat but nothing would get my goat.

220:  This is a no brainer.  Even Donnie knows to watch out for the hand that rocks the cradle.

HWT: Jolly Little falls on top and the pin is called immediately

Have a good day glad a woman has to tell you all who's gonna be the stars during this dual.

Barbara Ann if you can wrap your new found love for wrestling around this dual go ahead and make you a prediction or too. See ya'll tomarrows.

Goodness Sakes! Half of these kids aren't even in the HHC...

So Donita I'm likin your style!  However, EMILY IS GOING TO KILL AT 145!!!!!!!  He beat Kempf last year and will do it again. FC is taking it all!!!! Also, 112 for Kennedy?  Don't you mean 113?  I'm going to ate your John Cena poster and put a cut out of Marlers head over his!  LOL!!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.