TEC

bigdwaltz

not sure who this is referring too. I hope its not me though cause I know how good that kid is. Thats why I said "except" in my post. he is very technical, wrestles smart and seems to control his matches pretty easily. Bowers is scrappy and quick, might have a slight edge in experience. Will be a good match I think but I think michaels takes it. It was a good move for bowers to 120 instead of 126 because he wasnt going to finish better than 3rd at best with cox and tipton there. At least he has a shot at first at 120, just think Michaels will come out on top of a good match.

I was saying that Michaels is just as good as Bowers and Michaels has more expiereince but he is also a freshaman and Bowers has already went through his freshaman year. Im pretty sure Union County has a 113 that is uneligable cuz of grades and they'll have him back at the end of December.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was saying that Michaels is just as good as Bowers and Michaels has more expiereince but he is also a freshaman and Bowers has already went through his freshaman year. Im pretty sure Union County has a 113 that is uneligable cuz of grades and they'll have him back at the end of December.

oh, cool. Is that reffitt?

why didnt hartman, garrod or stansberry wrestle yesterday?

I can only make a guess or two.  Hartman could be minorly hurt, needing rest for Sat, or even long term.  Garrod wasn't at Milan last weekend, and I have no idea on that one.  Stansberry is the backup at 152, couldn't make 145 maybe, but, hasn't wrestled varsity this season. 

You are underestimating Isaiah Michaels which is the centerville kid at 120.

I saw Michaels wrestle this weekend and while yes he is a decent wrestler, I do not think he will come close to beating Bowers from UC....now could he improve a lot before the end of the season? Absolutely, but I don't see it happening...kid has a bright future though.

I saw Michaels wrestle this weekend and while yes he is a decent wrestler, I do not think he will come close to beating Bowers from UC....now could he improve a lot before the end of the season? Absolutely, but I don't see it happening...kid has a bright future though.

this was his worst day of wrestling I have seen. he made a couple freshman mistakes that he will learn from. I wonder if he was nervous as it was his first real competition for high school. i believe he has many way better days ahead. taking nothing from bowers though. i have said all along it should be a good match. I wont be surprised no matter who wins it.

Hard to make full accurate picks until kids get to there expected weights.  Also, when more results get in.  A couple of locks in my opinion are Fuller an Handley, I believe both are going for their fourth conference title.  A handful of others going for their second title.  The team is too early to call as the results I've seen have had alot of FF's, even among the top expected teams.  A few more weeks will give a better idea of who is going where.

So much for fuller being a lock...i still say he wins conference but cudos to rascon on his win

No specific details sorry just know Winchester's only winners were Rascon, Gough, and Jessup

Still think Fuller will win at TEC but Rascon controlled the match tonight.  Fuller looked a little sluggish as well.

I heard Fuller could barely stand up...my prediction for Conference...Fuller by pin or tech...when he is 100% he is out of Rascon's league...good win for him though regardless

I heard Fuller could barely stand up...my prediction for Conference...Fuller by pin or tech...when he is 100% he is out of Rascon's league...good win for him though regardless

Due to an injury or sick or what? Why would the coaches allow him to wrestle if he wasnt 100% and could barely stand?

Maybe the coaches let him decide if he wanted to wrestle or not and Bowers is not at 113 as u have said in the Spartan classic post

Probably true, you cant keep a competitor down. Been there done that myself. I always wanted to go no matter what for any sport, injured or sick. thanks for the bowers info...again lol. I will fix it.

Due to an injury or sick or what? Why would the coaches allow him to wrestle if he wasnt 100% and could barely stand?

Due to sickness...if you have seen any of UC's score you can tell they haven't wrestled 100% as a team all year...Fuller is a competitor and wouldn't sit out unless he couldn't walk onto the mat

Due to sickness...if you have seen any of UC's score you can tell they haven't wrestled 100% as a team all year...Fuller is a competitor and wouldn't sit out unless he couldn't walk onto the mat

Yea i know now...Hopefully they get everyone back soon and healthy. I know several have missed some time due to illness, injury and ineligibility. I mean, I dont want them beating my team but I would like them at full strength lol. Besides, I cheer for some of them as I do for other wrestlers around the area. They all work hard and deserve to be applauded whether they wrestle for you home team or not.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.