TEC

bigdwaltz

Now that the holidays are concluded TEC is just right around the corner believe it or not.  Anyone have new or updated predictions.

I think it will be close between Winchester (who looked overall impressive at ECIC) and Union County even though their forfeits hurt them.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated TEC predictions:

106 win, tri, hag, cen

113 lin, cen, uco, ne/win

120 cen, uco, hag, uci

126 win, hag, cen, uci/ne

132 uco, win, cen, ne/uci

138 hag, cen, uco, ne

145 ne, uco, uci, hag

152 uci, ne, uco, lin/win

160 uco, uci, hag, cen

170 win, uco, cen, uci/hag

182 uci, cen, win, lin

195 uci, win, hag, uco

220 cen, win, lin, ne/uci

285 uco, win, uci, hag

Does anybody know what happened to Hagerstowns Takoda Clark??? He wrestled 113 last year and took second and made it to semi-state.

he wrestled some ISWA events during the offseason then moved to wyoming before school started.

Updated TEC predictions:

106 win, tri, hag

113 lin, uco, cent

120 cen, uco, hag

126 win, hag, cen

132 uco, win, cen

138 hag, cen, uco

145 ne, uco, uci

152 uci, ne, uco

160 uci, hag, uco

170 uco, win, cen

182 uci, cen, win

195 uci, win, cen

220 win, lin, ne

285 uco, win, uci

Sounds good other than 170. I think Winchester will win and 285 could be a good match despite what happened earlier this year between the two.

Sounds good other than 170. I think Winchester will win and 285 could be a good match despite what happened earlier this year between the two.

I think you are right about 170. Just saw centervilles 160 sophmore wrestle up and beat union countys 170 senior.

I think you are right about 170. Just saw centervilles 160 sophmore wrestle up and best union countys 170 senior.

Just to clarify it, UCo's 170 dropped to 160, forcing UCo's 160 to go up to 170.  He did still beat a senior, but it was the normal 160 he beat.

...but a spectator with alot of "know" lol

That depends on who you ask, lol  ;D  He will be my pick to win conference if he is at 160, as he does have wins over Bischoff and Sergant while at 170.  I do think UCo will put 6 in the finals.  Will make full picks when and if the brackets come out next week.

That depends on who you ask, lol  ;D  He will be my pick to win conference if he is at 160, as he does have wins over Bischoff and Sergant while at 170.  I do think UCo will put 6 in the finals.  Will make full picks when and if the brackets come out next week.

I have updated my picks above with latest that I have seen and I actually got UCo putting 7 in finals, winning 3. I do think Krom will take it at 160 but I dont think UCi's 160 will be easy. That match ccould be a grinder. I will just keep updating my rankings until the end because I already know several weight class changes from other wrestlers on other teams as well. Whats the deal with UCo's 138? I know he has only wrestled off and on all season and know why, but heard he may be done for season...is that true?

I have updated my picks above with latest that I have seen and I actually got UCo putting 7 in finals, winning 3. I do think Krom will take it at 160 but I dont think UCi's 160 will be easy. That match ccould be a grinder. I will just keep updating my rankings until the end because I already know several weight class changes from other wrestlers on other teams as well. Whats the deal with UCo's 138? I know he has only wrestled off and on all season and know why, but heard he may be done for season...is that true?

I don't know that answer, I don't recall seeing him at the match anywhere last nite. 

Krom did not wrestle Bischoff...EC had a different kid there...typo

Any results of the Cent - Win match last nite?

centerville lost by 20 (47 to 27 i believe). cant remember all but going from memory with centerville wrestler listed first...tipton in an upset win over gavin cox 9-2, killion pinned underwood, robinson pinned by hangen, calderon lost, deloney lost, centerville ff 285, markley lost by 1 to garringer, jenkinson won, allen won by pin, bell lost by pin, burelison lost, smith lost by pin to rascon. simpson and michaels were not in lineup or present.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.