Abraham Hall

twodogs

I want to say way to go Abraham! Great job over the last four years my family has watched you wrestle and you deserve all of the awards you got this night. I know that your mom and dad are very proud of you. You have a great wrestling family. The one thing I will never forget is the way your mom came up to me after my son had lost at Rochester this year, at first I thuaght you had lost but she was upset that my son was not moving on and we are not even from the same school. You have one special family and it shows in the way you carry yourself.  Good luck in the future

Stephen Randolph

Funny you guys mention his mom. I briefly spoke with her on the way out of the Fieldhouse (carrying the large check). Nice lady and obviously very proud of her son being recognized for his accomplishments outside of the state championship too.  

I don't know Abraham at all, but I was pulling for him to win. His dad was so excited for his matches down by the mat that it made it fun to watch him. Also, he was an undersized heavy. And it was refreshing to see a heavy that can do a single leg takedown. Congrats Abraham, awesome performance.

Abraham is a very bright & personable young man.  I had a chance to speak with him between rounds.  He was very insightful on what he needed to do against each opponent each round.  He gave our wrestler some input prior to his 3rd place match.    It was really deserving for a young man like him to receive the mental attitude award.

On a side note, when we spoke he stated he planned to attend UI & hopefully wrestle as a freshman.  Looking at some other post I'm guessing his dad is Wade Hall.  He was @ UI when I was a freshman @ AU.  Great wrestler and great sportsman.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.