Iowa high school state championships!

Hawkiiiii

I heard from a friend last night that due to a problem with the venue for their Team State which is normally next week, they had Team State yesterday prior to the Indvidual State. One team had 11 state qualifiers and none of them wrestled in the dual. Another team allowed a qualifier to wrestle and he broke his hand. Most teams were either forfieting or wrestling JV's in the weights they had qualifiers.

I heard from a friend last night that due to a problem with the venue for their Team State which is normally next week, they had Team State yesterday prior to the Indvidual State. One team had 11 state qualifiers and none of them wrestled in the dual. Another team allowed a qualifier to wrestle and he broke his hand. Most teams were either forfieting or wrestling JV's in the weights they had qualifiers.

Looks like the team series issues are not just here in Indiana.

Cosgrove!  i like your attitude.  My BF in Iowa has the last name Cosgrove!  I just like wrestling and some Indiana kids will wrestle those iowa kids.  Example: McKinley's only loses at nationals was to (2) iowa wrestlers.  Can't wait for tomorrow, i am just as excited to watch Indiana wrestling! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.