106 Conner Knapp East Noble 41-3 3rd

113 darden Schurg Crown Point 37-2 champ

113 Ben Harvey Cathedral 37-6 2nd

113 Sam Lovejoy Ft Wayne bishop luers 38-7 dnw

132 Chase Osborn Penn 24-13 3rd

4th

113 Alex Johnson Mater Dei 32-10 4th

138 Jacob Stevenson Franklin 30-9 champ

Brandon didn't wrestle last year but was there in years before...

Middle School State results and the ISWA results for kids is a who's-who of IHSAA champs and qualifiers for the future. It doesn't mean that if a kid doesn't place as a youngster, he can't as a high schooler but the percentage is pretty good for the ones that do place in their younger years.

Lovejoy did not have a Middle School program in which to participate.  Sadly Middle School wrestling in Fort Wayne does not exist.  He was the starting point guard for his CYO runner up Middle School basketball team this time last year.

Actually he has not wrestled ISWA since he was in sixth grade either.  I think he went to one HYWA tournament in 7th grade with no practices or camps in 7th or 8th grades.

I guess he is not supposed to be here.

Lovejoy did not have a Middle School program in which to participate.  Sadly Middle School wrestling in Fort Wayne does not exist.  He was the starting point guard for his CYO runner up Middle School basketball team this time last year.

Actually he has not wrestled ISWA since he was in sixth grade either.  I think he went to one HYWA tournament in 7th grade with no practices or camps in 7th or 8th grades.

I guess he is not supposed to be here.

The great thing about wrestling is everyone has to earn a ticket congratulations. It sounds like he is a pretty good athlete running the point can be tuff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.