Evansville semi state result brackets?

nopainnogain

Jennings county, I just wanna know the match ups n each match score for wathen Gast and bass. Thanks

I will list all the Jennings County matches.

106lbs Lance Luhn 28-15, 10th grade lost by pin 1:43 to Jacob Brown 39-1 10th grade Castle High School.

120lbs Gary Engelking 38-5 11th grade lost 3-2 to Mitch Anderson 23-16 9th grade Mooresville High School.

126lbs Marshall Holwager 36-6 11th grade lost 8-3 to Josh Pierre 27-7 10th grade Evansville Mater Dei High School.

132lbs Conner Montgomery 18-1 11th grade beat by pin Blaize Meyerholtz 28-14 11th grade Southridge High School.

Conner Montgomery lost 6-0 to Tyler Hupp 27-4 11th grade Indian Creek High School.

138lbs Jordan Gast 38-3 12th grade won 10-3 vs. Jon Herrison 23-6 11th grade Martinsvile High School.

Jordan Gast lost to Jake Lannert 36-2 12th grade Evansville Mater Dei High School. I did not get the score of this match.

160lbs Gabe Wilson 33-9 10th grade pin Cole Kreilein 21-14 9th grade Jasper High School.

Gabe Wilson lost 19-4 to Swade Oser 12th grade Heritage Hills High School.

182lbs Brock Wathen 36-2 12th grade pin Austin Martin 26-11 11th grade Gibson Southern High School.

Brock Wathen injury defaults to Jonah Zorniger 2708 11th grade Avon High School.

195lbs Austin Wilson 33-7 12th grade lost to Dylan Jones 26-4 11th grade Avon High School. I did not get this score.

220lbs Ivan Bass 41-0 12th grade beat Jeremy Barnes 22-15 10th grade Evansville Memorial High School.

Ivan Bass beat Damien Stone 30-10 11th grade Center Grove High School.

Ivan Bass beat Jared Boehm 50-1 11th grade Heritage Hills High School.

Ivan Bass beat Keith Knura 31-0 12th grade Indian Creek High School 5-1. Sorry I did not get the scores of his other matches.

You can go to the IHSAA web site and get the results from each tournament individually starting with the sectionals.

No,  you can get some of the individual results. Many of the results just show the place winners instead of the entire bracket. In the case of the results of the semistate he was asking about it only shows the place winnners. That would not have answered his question.

Evansville semistate first round winners

106lbs

Smith

Seng

Kennedy

Brown

Kuhn

Rassbach

Schermer

Fox

113lbs

Graber

Davis

LaHue

Stock

Schoettle

Summitt

Johnson

Schitter

120lbs

Sheperd

Fleener

Welch

Anderson

Lynkins

Goebel

Etienne

Johns

126lbs

Broukal

Thompson

Vanhook

Carmichael

Jamison

Pierre

Macri

Wedding

132lbs

Maier

Schroeder

Montgomery

Hupp

Molloy

Adams

Moody

Meza

138lbs

Kelley

Hays

Meza

Stevenson

Gast

Lannert

Judy

Hoehn

145lbs

Hayhurst

Schuler

Singleton

McCreary

Wheeler

Bassemeir

Montgomery

Appell

152lbs

Ruger

Farmer

Kriech

Adams

Richey

Reeves

Stillingber

Ferguson

160lbs

Underwood

Seitzingerf

Oser

Wilson

Griton

Warner

Lough

Parkinson

170lbs

Fidler

King

Marlin

Bownam

Lewis

Hall

Mappes

Kirts

182lbs

Brandenstein

Smith

Wathen

Zorniger

Songer

Thacker

Randall

Fish

195lbs

Harlan

Halbig

Jones

Lane

Maurer

Cole

Curtley

Bird

220lbs

Andray

See

Knura

Barclay

Bass

Stone

Boehm

Stinnett

285lbs

Schwoeppe

Ponder

Phillips

Snyder

Suter

Honaker

Wright

Miller

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.