State Brackets!

Navy215

That is a tough deal for both of them! Looks like Miracle got the most favorable draw. Nothing against the Garret kid, but it would be incredible to see her win.

The pressure of what it'll be like on Friday nite with both wrestlers will be huge this week IMO ...and then how they handle it when from the time they walk through that tunnel...even huger !

ff

The pressure of what it'll be like on Friday nite with both wrestlers will be huge this week IMO ...and then how they handle it when from the time they walk through that tunnel...even huger !

ff

I think there is a ton more pressure on the Garret kid. He's "supposed" to win. Miracle has already made history and most people probably think she's already done enough. She's gonna come out and wrestle hard. She was very impressive at semi state. Had 3rd period leads on Davis and Garza.

I think there is a ton more pressure on the Garret kid. He's "supposed" to win. Miracle has already made history and most people probably think she's already done enough. She's gonna come out and wrestle hard. She was very impressive at semi state. Had 3rd period leads on Davis and Garza.

I am pretty certain she never led in the Garza match.

I am pretty certain she never led in the Garza match.

You're correct. I was also watching TV when I was watching the matches online. The announcer saying she was up 3-2 after a reversal threw me off. Regardless, she stood toe to toe with him and is going to bring it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.