Lahue Vs Stock

BestSportEver

I guess I will bite on this. Stock will keep it closer than that. He was mauled by Davis and Johnson in the Central Sectionals and Regionals and I would bet as a senior will battle LaHue to the end. This is a good matchup for Stock as well. I will dare say its a 3-2 match. Whoever wins the flip will win the match. I have to admit I am biased towards Stock for being from our area.

Id be really shocked if it was a 1 point match. Only way he keeps it close is if he stalls. This is how he lost at Sectional. Then come regional finals he absolutely destroyed the same kid. But i guess we will see. Lahue is the real deal. He can beat anyone if his mind is in the right place.

Stock is good at keeping matches close enough to win. He is great on his feet and solid everywhere else. He is not your average 3 seed. He is the Mater Dei Classic Champion from this year.

That being said, Lahue is not your ordinary wrestler either.  If I remember correctly there were some strange things happened in that 113 weight class at the Holiday Classic.  If Lahue is good enough to beat Shepherd I don't see Stock having much of a chance.  But, if he wrestles like he must have against Whitley, Stock has at least a shot at him.

He didnt wrestle bad against whitley. Whitley just had wrestled Lahue a few times and came out with a great game plan and got 2 early points and stalled the rest of the match. It was more of a great match and coaching for whitley other than Lahue wrestling bad. When you wrestle someone a few times..it only hurts the better wrestler.

That being said, Lahue is not your ordinary wrestler either.  If I remember correctly there were some strange things happened in that 113 weight class at the Holiday Classic.  If Lahue is good enough to beat Shepherd I don't see Stock having much of a chance.  But, if he wrestles like he must have against Whitley, Stock has at least a shot at him.

The entire 113 pound class top to bottom has had some strange things happen. Two kids came out of nowhere about mid-season and put their own stamp on the season. Mastison came in the heavy favorite with Stock a close second and ended up the 3 & 4 seeds. This is what is great about wrestling...you still have to wrestle the matches.

Stock has to get by Peyton Reeses first round it was 2-0 in the finals at MD holiday classic where Reeses beat whitley so don't count out P Reese he has great workout paetners and you know Hassman will have him ready to wrestle

Schoettle will win this match, he is very quick on his feet and dominant on his feet as well. He really gets after the match and pushes the pace on his feet. Have seen him wrestle a lot this year and he is looking very good and expect the finals match to be fairly dominant i would think

Schoettle will win this match, he is very quick on his feet and dominant on his feet as well. He really gets after the match and pushes the pace on his feet. Have seen him wrestle a lot this year and he is looking very good and expect the finals match to be fairly dominant i would think

If Schoettle is anything like his older brother , than this kid is a machine. I remember watching his older brother and looks are deceiving when you thought the worst was over you thought wrong he was an animal. I'd like to see the match up .

So...if LaHue beats Stock and Schoettle he should be crowned state champion and the rest of the field should go home...makes sense. Someone might ask Mastison to stay home then...he just might beat Schoettle to keep that from happening.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.