Wrestleman, Blue Bolt & Jon H- "No Spin" Results

hook and half

Another Castle regional is in record books.  After all of the insults, invectice, ad hominem attacks and anonymous accustions, the dust has finally settled.  The most contentious point seemed to be the number of Castle sectional representatives advancing to semi-state. 

Here is how our three primary protagonists fared:

Blue Bolt predicted 26 would advanced-  62% accurate

Jon H predicted 13 advancers for a 76% rating

Wrestleman came out on top, calling for 16 advancers for a 94% rating

Wrestleman, you are the "No Spin" champ!  Feel free to add "94% accurate" to any future posts.

As it turns out, that Westside Kool-Aid is not an intoxicant.  It seems that it clears ones head and allows him to think objectively.

Blue Bolt, I know personally know Wrestleman and Jon H.  I find them to both to be genial and hospitable kind of guys.  I would be willing to bet that they will share some of that westside Kool Aid with you.  Mix it with Caffeine-Free Ski (caffeine can make you jittery and irratable) and you have a tasty libation!

Another Castle regional is in record books.  After all of the insults, invectice, ad hominem attacks and anonymous accustions, the dust has finally settled.  The most contentious point seemed to be the number of Castle sectional representatives advancing to semi-state. 

Wrestleman, you are the "No Spin" champ!  Feel free to add "94% accurate" to any future posts.

As it turns out, that Westside Kool-Aid is not an intoxicant.  It seems that it clears ones head and allows him to think objectively.

her batch of Westside Blue Bolt, I know personally know Wrestleman and Jon H.  I find them to both to be genial and hospitable kind of guys.  I would be willing to bet that they will share some of that westside Kool Aid with you.  Mix it with Caffeine-Free Ski (caffeine can make you jittery and irratable) and you have a tasty libation!

Thank you for my 94% accurate rating.  I'll let my wife know that one too.  As for the Westside Kool-Aid, I'm making up a new batch right now.  You can find it on the shelves of our Westside Schnuck's store if you are interested.

My analysis from this would be that BlueBolt needs to stop drinking the 'Haterade' and needs to borrow some of that Westside Kool-Aid so that his predictions arent as crazy seeming as they are.

Congrats to Wrestleman :D

Thank you very much.  You are too kind.  I hope this shows Blue Bolt that I have actually been witness to a wrestling match. 

Thank you very much.  You are too kind.  I hope this shows Blue Bolt that I have actually been witness to a wrestling match. 

I will always say congrats to those who advance out of this Regional,  the realistic side of it is it is about the kids, no matter where they are from. 

As for the Kool aid.  Thanks but no thanks, we drink big people drinks over here.  ;-).

Good luck to all the south western kids!

I don't really have a comment.........I'm just checking out American Airline's new option on inflight WiFi - I like it!!!

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing wrestling mats on the floor of the new Ford Center.  I've been to a UE BB game, IceMen, and Kenny Chesney................but I prefer wrestling.

MAN!  You guys really let me down.  There were really no fireworks at all in this post.  No rubbing it in.  No provocative claims.  No mention of never actually have seen a live match wrestled.

Nothing.

Evansville Spectator is the only one showing any signs of life. I guess we can all assume the Castle Sectionalites are sustained by "Haterade"?

Your Humbler No-Spin Scorer,

Hook and Half ("Hook" to my friends)

Hook, I would have rubbed it in more, but honestly after a beat down like that it didn't seem like much fun.  It's like when you were 17 and you could pick on your 11 year old brother, but it wasn't really that much fun anymore.  You know what I mean?  If it was close maybe I could brag a little, you know, talk a little smack.  When you just really embarrass somebody like that it's not that much fun to gloat.  Oh well, maybe next week.

Yours truly,

94% Accurate

Wrestleman

I know there is all fun and games going on here, but as a life long Reitz Wrestler and fan, I have to say I'm disappointed in what I have read here. 

I get it, you're having a good year and it's time to strut and rub some salt in the wounds, but in my day that was the unacceptable.  We won because we were supposed to.  No need to say another word.  If we got beat we came back and avenged that the next time.  Our coaches would have killed us if we acted like what I have read.

If you are a part of the Reitz program, I really hope you don't teach the kids that this is ok!  It's an embarrassment to those of us who have supported you for all these years.     

If you want people to stop drinking the "Haterade" then stop pouring it.  You make us all look like fools. 

I also want you to stop and think about it for a second, how long has it been since we beat Castle in a dual?  Shouldn't we show the respect we would like to have in return?

It's talk like what I see that makes us all look like the fools they claim we are.  If they want to talk, then let them.  Panther Pride knows better!

Just my 2 cents

I know there is all fun and games going on here, but as a life long Reitz Wrestler and fan, I have to say I'm disappointed in what I have read here.   

I get it, you're having a good year and it's time to strut and rub some salt in the wounds, but in my day that was the unacceptable.   We won because we were supposed to.  No need to say another word.  If we got beat we came back and avenged that the next time.  Our coaches would have killed us if we acted like what I have read.

If you are a part of the Reitz program, I really hope you don't teach the kids that this is ok!  It's an embarrassment to those of us who have supported you for all these years.     

If you want people to stop drinking the "Haterade" then stop pouring it.   You make us all look like fools. 

I also want you to stop and think about it for a second, how long has it been since we beat Castle in a dual?  Shouldn't we show the respect we would like to have in return?

It's talk like what I see that makes us all look like the fools they claim we are.  If they want to talk, then let them.  Panther Pride knows better!

Just my 2 cents

Like I said.  Good luck to all the South Western kids!  Would be great to load up the Castle Regional and take them all!

Pantherfan, we are all just having a little fun here.  Blue Bolt came on here and started insulting other people's picks and whether or not they had ever seen a wrestling match (namely my picks and me).  I know we won because we were supposed to and I also acknowledge that the Castle Sectional has many fine wrestlers involved.  As a matter of fact, as Coach Harmon pointed out, they have had more top end talent than the Evansville Sectional for a few years.  I think we all realize this is in fun.  I would hope we continue to show the kids on the mat respect and from this point forward I know I will be rooting for ALL the Castle Regional wrestlers to advance as far as possible.  I think the SIAC is the best conference in the state and southern Indiana has many more outstanding wrestlers.  I hope they all bring their A games to the Ford Center on Saturday and the week after to Banker's Life Fieldhouse.  I am sorry if anyone was offended. 

Pantherfan, we are all just having a little fun here.  Blue Bolt came on here and started insulting other people's picks and whether or not they had ever seen a wrestling match (namely my picks and me).  I know we won because we were supposed to and I also acknowledge that the Castle Sectional has many fine wrestlers involved.  As a matter of fact, as Coach Harmon pointed out, they have had more top end talent than the Evansville Sectional for a few years.  I think we all realize this is in fun.  I would hope we continue to show the kids on the mat respect and from this point forward I know I will be rooting for ALL the Castle Regional wrestlers to advance as far as possible.  I think the SIAC is the best conference in the state and southern Indiana has many more outstanding wrestlers.  I hope they all bring their A games to the Ford Center on Saturday and the week after to Banker's Life Fieldhouse.  I am sorry if anyone was offended.   

Just keep in mind, the goal is to be the top of the podium so we should act like it regardless of what anyone else says or does.  Take pride in what all of the kids accomplish, but never detract from it.

I get it, you're having a good year and it's time to strut and rub some salt in the wounds, but in my day that was the unacceptable.   We won because we were supposed to.  No need to say another word.  If we got beat we came back and avenged that the next time.  Our coaches would have killed us if we acted like what I have read.

If you want people to stop drinking the "Haterade" then stop pouring it.   You make us all look like fools. 

Just my 2 cents

Pantherfan-

In order to post on this thread, you must be willing to take as well as you give it, exchange a couple of barbs and reflect on it all.  in short, you must possess a sense of humor.

Unfortunately, you seem to have none of these qualities.

Why don't you go to a funeral, drop one of these diatribes and thoroughly depress everyone?

I am just a little confused on your math. The Castle sectional advanced 14 wrestlers. How is it the person who predicted 16 better than the person who predicted 13?

Blue Bolt, I know personally know Wrestleman and Jon H.  I find them to both to be genial and hospitable kind of guys.  I would be willing to bet that they will share some of that westside Kool Aid with you.  Mix it with Caffeine-Free Ski (caffeine can make you jittery and irratable) and you have a tasty libation!

That what happens when you have a Castle alum coaching a westside school!!  ;D ;D

Pantherfan-

In order to post on this thread, you must be willing to take as well as you give it, exchange a couple of barbs and reflect on it all.  in short, you must possess a sense of humor.

Unfortunately, you seem to have none of these qualities.

Why don't you go to a funeral, drop one of these diatribes and thoroughly depress everyone?

I am just posting what has been discussed by many of the long time Reitz fan base.  I am not concerned what you may think.  Yes we all know who you are and what you have accomplished.  But for you to be here taking part in all this illustrates the problem.  The Westside vs Eastside thing is very tired.  I grew up listing to it, my dad listened to it, his dad did too, and so on and so on.  It looks like yet another generation is going to be brought up with it.  Great job guys.  You have failed to raise the bar for these young people past the ignorance of previous generations.

The last line you wrote says everything we need to know about your character and the lack of respect you show for others.  That certainly sounds like a quality that we don't need around our kids.

And before you replay to this, make very sure your comments are well thought out.  They may lead to a very interesting career path.

I am just posting what has been discussed by many of the long time Reitz fan base.  I am not concerned what you may think.  Yes we all know who you are and what you have accomplished.  But for you to be here taking part in all this illustrates the problem.  The Westside vs Eastside thing is very tired.  I grew up listing to it, my dad listened to it, his dad did too, and so on and so on.  It looks like yet another generation is going to be brought up with it.  Great job guys.  You have failed to raise the bar for these young people past the ignorance of previous generations.

The last line you wrote says everything we need to know about your character and the lack of respect you show for others.   That certainly sounds like a quality that we don't need around our kids.

And before you replay to this, make very sure your comments are well thought out.  They may lead to a very interesting career path.

Seriously, I have no idea why this has you all torn up, but free king relax!  The Reitz kids have presented themselves very respectfully and have earned their place in Saturdays Semi-State.  What ever happens here is just talk. Means nothing in the grand scheme of life.

I can appreciate you being upset, but honestly it is what it is.  Opinion and ultimately guesses.  If they want to rub it in over picks made during a high school event then so be it.  Let them have their moment in the "limelight" of this message board.  I have been just as bad at times.  It's like a black eye, it heals and you move on.

Relax, enjoy the efforts of the kids and pray for continued success for both sides!  These kids are a great group of representatives!

Seriously, I have no idea why this has you all torn up, but free king relax!   The Reitz kids have presented themselves very respectfully and have earned their place in Saturdays Semi-State.  What ever happens here is just talk. Means nothing in the grand scheme of life.

I can appreciate you being upset, but honestly it is what it is.  Opinion and ultimately guesses.  If they want to rub it in over picks made during a high school event then so be it.  Let them have their moment in the "limelight" of this message board.  I have been just as bad at times.  It's like a black eye, it heals and you move on.

Relax, enjoy the efforts of the kids and pray for continued success for both sides!  These kids are a great group of representatives!

Blue Bolt-

I am giving you a "100% No-Spin" rating on your reply!  You are back in the saddle, baby!

The irony is lost on these chaps who don't understand that these barbs are pointed at "the adults", specifically NOT the programs or the kids.

Maybe you can take Wrestleman and me to a match sometime.  I will warn you:  He has seen very few, if any, live matches.  He might get a little overexcited....

No BYOB on this one, i'll bring the ski.

Hook

Blue Bolt-

I am giving you a "100% No-Spin" rating on your reply!  You are back in the saddle, baby!

The irony is lost on these chaps who don't understand that these barbs are pointed at "the adults", specifically NOT the programs or the kids.

Maybe you can take Wrestleman and me to a match sometime.  I will warn you:  He has seen very few, if any, live matches.  He might get a little overexcited....

No BYOB on this one, i'll bring the ski.

Hook

Have I not been to enough matches with you?  Lol.

I am still not sold on Wrestleman ever actually having seen a live match before.  ;-)

And ski, seriously?  Isnt that what they drank on Fear Factor? 

Good luck to your boys this weekend.  It is going to be a hell of a weekend!

Blue Bolt,  I will be at the Ford Center this Saturday.  I can't wait!!! I already have my singlet on.  That is what you call those things, isn't it?  Anyway, I will be rooting for all of our wrestlers from the Castle Regional.  I hope to see some high finishes by our guys next weekend at Banker's Life Fieldhouse (yes, I will be there too).  By the way, I have matured beyond the point of Ski.  Maybe you could join us sometime at the Hilltop for a fishbowl of your favorite.  I'm sure I will have a lot of questions for you after watching all of that wrestling.  Hey, if you're looking for me this weekend my singlet is the reversible blue/red type and I've got some sweet Addidas shoes some kid left at regionals.  I'm thinking of going red side out in the morning and afternoon and then blue out for the finals.  You know, blue for champions.  Great idea huh? 

Blue Bolt,  I will be at the Ford Center this Saturday.  I can't wait!!! I already have my singlet on.  That is what you call those things, isn't it?  Anyway, I will be rooting for all of our wrestlers from the Castle Regional.  I hope to see some high finishes by our guys next weekend at Banker's Life Fieldhouse (yes, I will be there too).  By the way, I have matured beyond the point of Ski.  Maybe you could join us sometime at the Hilltop for a fishbowl of your favorite.  I'm sure I will have a lot of questions for you after watching all of that wrestling.  Hey, if you're looking for me this weekend my singlet is the reversible blue/red type and I've got some sweet Addidas shoes some kid left at regionals.  I'm thinking of going red side out in the morning and afternoon and then blue out for the finals.  You know, blue for champions.  Great idea huh? 

Your first lesson on the sport,  it's not normally acceptable to kiss your opponents.  We normally just shake hands. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.