Logan Regional

devildog47959

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey headlock, The score was 4-2 denton scored on two take downs and then couldn't hold Weiss down!  Weiss road denton for over two minutes while he laid on the mat!  What are u talking about "not close" ? He was the one not wanting to push the pace anymore wich was the same case against the carithers kid for the final two minutes. 

Hey headlock, The score was 4-2 denton scored on two take downs and then couldn't hold Weiss down!  Weiss road denton for over two minutes while he laid on the mat!  What are u talking about "not close" ? He was the one not wanting to push the pace anymore wich was the same case against the carithers kid for the final two minutes. 

Blake Wrestled to win . He doesn't need to prove anything to you ( The BC coach) or anyone.

All I know is there were two good offensive moves in the match and Blake owned both.  So I'm not sure which match you watched.  If the BC kid pushed the action, I'd say he did a pretty crappy job.  He scored no offensive points.  Not to rub salt in the wound,but after looking at the draw, Blake will be the only one wrestling in Indy.  I wasn't being negative to any of the boys and agreed that the three boys were basically on the same level after watching them on Saturday.  And as for getting a lead and not doing much to advance that lead, that's wrestling.  The wrestler that is behind has the burden of having to score and both the BC and McCutcheon kid couldn't get the job done.  Not to mention you misquoted me.  I said that the score was deceiving.  Sorry it didn't turn out the way you wanted but I don't blame Blake Denton for not taking stupid chances to score more than he needed to win the match.  He understands the importance of going into Merrillville as a winner versus a second or third placer.  I'm also pretty certain he doesn't care what you think about the fact that he got a lead and nursed it to be crowned champion.

BEST OF LUCK  to all the wrestllers at the Merrillville Semi-State.  Special congratulations and encouragement to the 5 Semi-State wrestlers of WEST CENTRAL - Dillon, Logan, Steven, Bryce, and Jordan. Wrestle with total mat effort, stick-it-to-them, and

"STATE" is within your reach.  GO TOUGH TROJANS!! 

I will tell all of you guys DO NOT BE JUST SATISIED in making it to state those people who are just satisfied are the ones who lose friday night you want to be hungry for it and want to keep working for tha title dont go there to pjsut place go there to win it once you make it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.