Congrats to Chad Red and Ben Stewart

redcobra

Way to go CJ!  Tulsa is a very tough tournament and this is a great accomplishment.

Ben Stewart is one tough kid. Ben started having excruciating back pain during his semi-final match and ended up injury defaulting the rest of the tournament, ending up in 6th place.  He is still undergoing tests but it looks like his injury is pretty severe and he may be out for quite some time.  He really appreciates all of the support that the wrestling community has been showing him.

Ben Stewart is one tough kid. Ben started having excruciating back pain during his semi-final match and ended up injury defaulting the rest of the tournament, ending up in 6th place.  He is still undergoing tests but it looks like his injury is pretty severe and he may be out for quite some time.  He really appreciates all of the support that the wrestling community has been showing him.

That would be a very tough pill to swallow. I know that Ben is a very good football player also. I hope that he makes it back to both sports soon. We at Avon Wrestling Club will keep Ben in our thoughts and prayers. Get well youngman.

Ben is just a GREAT kid. The type of kid everyone just has to like. He is very polite and always willing to helpout a younger kid or someone he may wrestle someday. Ben is a OUTSTANDING wrestler I know we will see him under the lights someday. He is one of the hardest working kids in the sport. Get well son Ben.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.