Franklin Co. Sectional

cradlesr4babies

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is he going to 152 the last two tournaments he was at 145 does not make since to go up in a state tournament, especially when at regionals he will see Mullins from new castle at 152 then semi state will be even tougher at 152 then 145 just my opinion.

Why is he going to 152 the last two tournaments he was at 145 does not make since to go up in a state tournament, especially when at regionals he will see Mullins from new castle at 152 then semi state will be even tougher at 152 then 145 just my opinion.

Could be because how stacked 45 is in the sectional, heck I dont know I thought he was at 45.

Could be because how stacked 45 is in the sectional, heck I dont know I thought he was at 45.

That is my guess as well.  Mullins is a stud at the top at 152, but with Fellers, House, McCoy, 145 gets deep early.  :)  At regional it kind of flips, though (from looking at the Tri Sectional brackets, where 5 guys at 152 have better records than the 2 seed at 145).

Interesting decision this late in the year.  I guess we will know for sure after tonight.

That is my guess as well.  Mullins is a stud at the top at 152, but with Fellers, House, McCoy, 145 gets deep early.   :)  At regional it kind of flips, though (from looking at the Tri Sectional brackets, where 5 guys at 152 have better records than the 2 seed at 145).

Interesting decision this late in the year.  I guess we will know for sure after tonight.

I believe McCoy is at 138 Feller at 145 both from Franklin County

That is my guess as well.  Mullins is a stud at the top at 152, but with Fellers, House, McCoy, 145 gets deep early.   :)  At regional it kind of flips, though (from looking at the Tri Sectional brackets, where 5 guys at 152 have better records than the 2 seed at 145).

Interesting decision this late in the year.  I guess we will know for sure after tonight.

I guess the answer is 52.

I was down watching the EIAC. last night and Giffin did wrestle 152....but I heard from some South Dearborn people that he was going to go 145 for sectionals...we will find out in a few short hours!

I heard the same.  I guess he only weighed about 147 at weigh-in.  The brackets will tell the story.  Ah, the anticipation.  LOL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.