NCC predictions?

DevilWrestler

He has matches at 132 even before the 2lb allowance, so I would venture to say you will see him at 32 come Saturday.  :D

I have No clue what you've been looking at ! All of Jolas' matches have been at 138 this season. He's never even attempted to get down to 132 ,infact during the body fat testing he weighed 138 even with 7.0% BF. So I would guess NOT.

Noticed Kyle Jolas Huntington North was now ranked at 138 instead of 132 is that where he will be wrestling the rest of the year?

This kid here...never heard of him until sectional last year. He was walking around the mats before it started with his glasses on and head phones. I thought...well that is kind of a geeky looking kid with the glasses and all.  THEN, THEN  he goes out and destroys everybody in sight, puts his glasses back on and goes back to being CLARK KENT.  That's who he is...  Clark Kent.... and then turns into some kind of beast superman on the mat.  Love watching him wrestle!!

Kokomo has some pretty good kids especially in the uppers.  Huntington North has some other studs too (eckert and the heavyweight)  Have  not seen anybody else.

I have No clue what you've been looking at ! All of Jolas' matches have been at 138 this season. He's never even attempted to get down to 132 ,infact during the body fat testing he weighed 138 even with 7.0% BF. So I would guess NOT.

I thought I read that he was at @32 vs. yorktown really early in the season, but I guess I must be mistaken, at any rate, I guess theres your answer DevilWrestler.  :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.