145 Hiestand Y

152 Rose GC

160 Robinson NP

170 McGinley GC

182 Wilburn GC

195 Early GC

220 Gearlds GC

HW Schaefer Del

Yorktown and Greenfield Central each have 5 champs.

Greenfield Central wins Conference Title.

Predictions:

106 Cash NP

113 Phillips Y

120 Todd PH

126 Carrol Y

132 Basinger Y

138 Jackson Y

145 Hiestand Y

152 Rose GC

160 Robinson NP

170 McGinley GC

182 Wilburn GC

195 Early GC

220 Gearlds GC

HW Schaefer Del

Yorktown and Greenfield Central each have 5 champs.

Greenfield Central wins Conference Title.

I think Wagner from NP @ 126 and Ulrey @ 145

I beg to differ, aj my friend. I have new pal, with the win, Greenfield 2nd and Yorktown 3rd. I have new pal placing 11,greenfield 9 and yorktown 6 out of 13 weight classes. I think 132 is wide open with no clear winner or clear placements. I think This weight class along with hwt will be huge swing weights. The upset of Estes over Wilburn will hurt Greenfield. There will of course be a few other swing matches that could grab  a few points for one team or the other. The Ferrell - elsea, and the mcginley - Wagner rematches are both going to be huge. This is going to be very exciting to watch. Good luck to all.

Since the Wagner McGinley match was so close to begin with...Anyway. No way np wins at 126. maybe 145. They win at 106 and 160. GC scores to many bonus points for new pal to catch them. I think np is still on their high horse from winning the dual by 1 when GC had to forfeit 113 due to injury. no matter what it will be fun to watch.

I beg to differ, aj my friend. I have new pal, with the win, Greenfield 2nd and Yorktown 3rd. I have new pal placing 11,greenfield 9 and yorktown 6 out of 13 weight classes. I think 132 is wide open with no clear winner or clear placements. I think This weight class along with hwt will be huge swing weights. The upset of Estes over Wilburn will hurt Greenfield. There will of course be a few other swing matches that could grab  a few points for one team or the other. The Ferrell - elsea, and the mcginley - Wagner rematches are both going to be huge. This is going to be very exciting to watch. Good luck to all.

picture2.gif

GC wins the Conference with 6 champions at 152, 170, 182, 195, 220, Hwt. And runners up at 106, 132, 138. With the other weights placing 3rd or 4th.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.