Some things are more important than wrestling

AC Computer

I know that the subject sounds sacrilegious to a lot of people on here, but I really wanted to wish good luck to Adams central 160/170 pounder Taylor Isch.  Taylor gave up the last half of his Senior season so he could graduate at the end of the first semester and join the United States Marines.  Taylor record for this season was 19-1 and he would have been a threat to advance deep into the tournament.  Good luck, Taylor and also Blake Thieme, a 2010 graduate and AC wrestler who enlisted and leaves for boot camp with Taylor.

I know that the subject sounds sacrilegious to a lot of people on here, but I really wanted to wish good luck to Adams central 160/170 pounder Taylor Isch.  Taylor gave up the last half of his Senior season so he could graduate at the end of the first semester and join the United States Marines.  Taylor record for this season was 19-1 and he would have been a threat to advance deep into the tournament.  Good luck, Taylor and also Blake Thieme, a 2010 graduate and AC wrestler who enlisted and leaves for boot camp with Taylor.

Thank these young men for their service.  My daughter is in the Air Force and I know the sacrifices these young men are making. 

If any one gets their addresses at Boot Camp I would like to have it.  Nothing is as important as mail in Boot Camp.

WOW, just wow.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.