Brennan Cosgrove is....

Drooke

Region Rat,  I know you know your wrestling, yet to say he would AA is very bold.  Look how the Munster stud did as well as the other region greats.  please do not diminish what those who are still representing our region with great accolades and making us proud.  Achieving AA status let alone a starting position at the D1 level is absolutely a brutal task.  All while maintaining grades and all the other aspects of keeping on the straight and narrow.

Region Rat,  I know you know your wrestling, yet to say he would AA is very bold.  Look how the Munster stud did as well as the other region greats.  please do not diminish what those who are still representing our region with great accolades and making us proud.  Achieving AA status let alone a starting position at the D1 level is absolutely a brutal task.  All while maintaining grades and all the other aspects of keeping on the straight and narrow.

As someone who has wrestled with many purdue AA and also Brennan I completely agree with region rat. If Brennan could have wrestled with the purdue program for longer than he did he absolutely would have AA.

As someone who has wrestled with many purdue AA and also Brennan I completely agree with region rat. If Brennan could have wrestled with the purdue program for longer than he did he absolutely would have AA.

sEE im NOT CRAZY ! Ole Dewy was one tough kid. His funk reminds me of a Kyle Dake style. Maybe he can take a hitch at CCSJ. By the results he had at the midlands sittin on da sideline for 3 -4 years i tinks he needs to get hi butt in gear and get training seriously. Hey you only live one time - coulda - woooda - shoulda !!

His division 1 clock is up or a year away from being up.  I think NAIA or JUCO may be his only options. He may have other options but his D1 days are numbered for sure.  I too loved watching him wrestle and also thought the sky was the limit for him on the mat.  His hips and scramble ability were nuts! I spoke to him in the fall at Hobart hs and he stated that he didn't want to wrestle for Cal College, I selfishly asked him about it bc I want to see him wrestle. By the way, he was shooting hoops when I saw him. By the look of his shot, he made a good decision when he chose wrestling :).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.