Indiana Teams?

NickS

I was checking out the new genius ratings from another thread and saw 315 teams rated. I also took a look the Sectional listings from the IHSAA website and saw 312 teams entered. The teams missing on the Sectional listings were Anderson Prep, Fairhaven, and Faith Christian. I have a few questions with this for  anyone know that may know.

Are these 3 teams going to be a part of the State Series? If so, which sectionals?

What are the enrollment #'s for Anderson Prep and Fairhaven? (I couldn't find them on the IHSAA page)

Any information would be appreciated!

I spoke to the Fairhaven Coach at the Lafayette Harrison tournament in November, and he advised me that they have applied to the IHSAA, but there are "technical difficulties" that first need to be worked out. Fairhaven is located just north of Chesterton, so I would assume that they would be a part of the Laporte Sectional if/when they are admitted to the IHSAA. They are a K-12 school and have a high school enrollment of around 100 students, but less than 25 males.  :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.