145 Isiah White            SBW

152 Gaven Miller        3-0 Adams

160 Damien Gomez    BN

170 Michael Bates          SBW

182 Houston Anderson    SBW

195 Alex Skipper              Adams

215 Kenan Boyd              Adams

285 Kali Boyd                  Adams.

It sucks Olsen and Johnson didn't wrestle.

Yeah Johnson was on fire saturday.  They Bumped Olsen up thinking that he would beat our 113 (Justin Stephens).  No offence to Adams or Olsen But Stephens destroyed him.  Just incase anyone was wondering if Stephens got lucky and caught Olsen, it didnt happen. He was incontrol of the whole match and stuck him.  It was a great match to watch and really brought the team together...  If Washington would stop giving up 4 matches to every team we would be really tough

Another good match was Ferdig and Derick Fowler.  It was close until the buzzer went off on the mat next to them and both wrestlers thought their round was over.  Fowler let Ferdig go but Ferdig noticed there there was still 20 seconds left and jumped On Folwer before he knew what was going on.  got his 1 escape, 2 takedown and 3 near fall all before the end of the round.  Fowler never recovered and Ferdig got him half way through the next round.  Fowler didnt look the same for the rest of the match after the buzzer mistake.  He will recover but I would have liked to see how close the match was and what exactly would have happened if the Buzzer thing hadnt happened.

Yeah Johnson was on fire saturday.  They Bumped Olsen up thinking that he would beat our 113 (Justin Stephens).   No offence to Adams or Olsen But Stephens destroyed him.  Just incase anyone was wondering if Stephens got lucky and caught Olsen, it didnt happen. He was incontrol of the whole match and stuck him.   It was a great match to watch and really brought the team together...   If Washington would stop giving up 4 matches to every team we would be really tough

No offence to washington or Stephens, but Olsen is a small 106, the size disadvantage really hurt Danny, he has been able to work around it at 106, which is why he is 17-0 at that weight, but the size got to him.

burns from mich city was handling olsen 11-5 when burns put standing cradle on him and rushed it and went to his back and olsen pinned him , it was 3rd period 11-5 burns, and burns also gave johnson everything he could handle to, losing like 7-4 or something like that, johnson was gased bad in 3rd period.

burns from mich city was handling olsen 11-5 when burns put standing cradle on him and rushed it and went to his back and olsen pinned him , it was 3rd period 11-5 burns, and burns also gave johnson everything he could handle to, losing like 7-4 or something like that, johnson was gased bad in 3rd period.

That is the second time Olsen and him have wrestled in about a week. The first time Olsen went out and dominated, it wasn't even close.

i agree , maybe burns had a bad day first time they met, he handled olsen till he made 1 mental mistake.. i doubt he makes mistake like that again

I would expect the match to be a lot closer the next time tho, if theres a next time

Id tip my hat to burns more then take anything away from olsen. Yeah burns ended up losing, but ive seen it happen many times were a kid gets beat bad, and lets it get to him the next time he sees the person, way to come back and wrestle hard for burns, especially only a week later

No offence to washington or Stephens, but Olsen is a small 106, the size disadvantage really hurt Danny, he has been able to work around it at 106, which is why he is 17-0 at that weight, but the size got to him.

Again no offence to Adams or Olsen but I dont see the point in wrestling a guy up to 113 that is  " a small 106"    The kid is good but he wasnt having his best day and really was push around at 113.  I wish the kid the best  and he showed heart despite the size diffence but it would have been nice to see what whould have happened with him and Johnson.

Again no offence to Adams or Olsen but I dont see the point in wrestling a guy up to 113 that is  " a small 106"    The kid is good but he wasnt having his best day and really was push around at 113.  I wish the kid the best  and he showed heart despite the size diffence but it would have been nice to see what whould have happened with him and Johnson.

The coach felt hed be able to get around the size advantag . But yeah, i know johnson and olsen wanted that match

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.