christmas duals

stedwards125

Team IN Gold MS did awesome. Undefeated Leaving as back 2 back Champions.  Just showing the level of wrestling in Indiana is growing every year.  They had especially exciting dual against Illinois in the semis who lost to MI by two. Indiana Gold only gave up 9 points against MI in the finals. 

Team IN Gold elementary took 4 th in a very tough bracket along with Team highway taking 5 th I believe.

Great job boys. 

Brandi will probably post more results as far as individuals and The other IN MS team after she catches her breath.

The boys did fantastic and once again proved how tough the wrestling in Indiana really is. This is the second year in a row that indiana came home champions. I don't have any individual results. Track wrestling has the first few rounds listed.

Indiana cornstalkers gold team

75# Colton. Cummings

80# Drew Hildebrant

85# Blake glogouski

90# Chad red

95# drew Hughes

100# Brock, hudkins ( I know he was undefeated this weekend)

105 Jake tucker

112# Ryan Ford

119# Josh, Stewart

126# Jose, Champagne

135# Blake rypel

145# Ben Stewart

155# nick brickens

175# charlie hill

Hwt - Trevor Thomas

And before someone asks the question for next year, "who are the best in coming freshman ", there they are.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.