Cathedral vs Perry

WC182Dad

Didn't mean to leave anyone out, and I dont doubt what you say, I just did not know. Good Luck to the Jimmies....

Sorry if you felt like I was just directing that toward you, it's just that whenever somebody talks about the top schools, Jimtown is never mentioned, and we did pretty well last year. Thanks for the good luck wish though!

Jimtown always has a very good team. But when you look at Perry this year, the first 5 weight classes with 3 Fargo AA and no weak spots with Kenny and Lecount in the middle. Then the next 5 has two State placers and AA and another SQ. Next three, very strong weights, then finish off with Donte the Monster. I would say they will be pretty darn good again this year.

Jimtown always has a very good team. But when you look at Perry this year, the first 5 weight classes with 3 Fargo AA and no weak spots with Kenny and Lecount in the middle. Then the next 5 has two State placers and AA and another SQ. Next three, very strong weights, then finish off with Donte the Monster. I would say they will be pretty darn good again this year.

I'm not saying Jimtown will win it all... I've seen the projected Perry lineup and I can't see them getting beaten.

Caleb, I have all the respect in the world for Jimtown.  My son took 3rd behind Ryan Konrath at ISWA state his first year cadet season. You guys always have good kids. Good luck this year.

Thank you guys, and congrats to your son. 3rd place his first year as a cadet is actually really good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.