Idea for Indiana mat

I was looking arround other states websites and I noticed that the Michigan grapler has a list of the top 50 wrestlers in each graduating class along with the college they plan to wrestle for.  I know we have updates of our wrestlers college choices, but it would be neat to see a list of the top wrestlers as well as where they are planning to attend.  I think one area that Indiana is lagging on is getting our wrestlers interested in college wrestling.  This may be one way to help develope that.  Just a thought, but I thought it was a very neat idea and it got me to visit their site on more then one occasion.  It also may make the recruiting process a little easier for smaller colleges arround the country. 

I have seen that on the site I just liked the way the other site was setup.  Here is theirs.  http://www.michigangrappler.com/rankings.html  The actual rankings are under the fall recruiting rankings when you scroll down.  I just enjoyed the way it was setup.  Its a pound for pound best wrestler then the college choice.  Its not a huge change, but its a pretty cool thing imo.

congrtas on collin going to wp......i thought you might send him off to our alma mater, southwestern michigan.....do they still have wrestling program?

Thanks bud!

No more wrestling at SMC, but Coach James Judd is still kickin' it in Dawg Jack! That's Jimtownese for Dowagiac!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.