Is there any family out there who has the ability to dethrone the Doherty...

Helps to have that amount of borthers (5) all wrestler.  Then its a bonus when so many end up having standout careers.  I would say the Tsirtsis clan would be getting near the top of the list after Jason finishes up his senior year.

I believe that the Blanton clan from Alexandria is trying to verify all of their results to get on the list. I don't know the exact number of brothers that wrestled, but I think that it is somewhere around 9 and I would guess that they would have enough wins to take the top spot, especially with 3 Blanton's still in high school and a final one still in Middle school.

I believe that the Blanton clan from Alexandria is trying to verify all of their results to get on the list. I don't know the exact number of brothers that wrestled, but I think that it is somewhere around 9 and I would guess that they would have enough wins to take the top spot, especially with 3 Blanton's still in high school and a final one still in Middle school.

I think your stats on the number of boys is wrong because there must have been at least 11 in the starting line up this year.  Let's 14 classes - Lanning, Walker, and a forfeit (what the parents could squeeze out one more) = 11.

However many it was, they did a nice job this year and Luke had the most exciting match on Friday at state.

The Fiechter family from Southern Wells could make a run at the top spot in the next couple years.

Vince Fiechter - 118-18

Troy Fiechter - 121- 28

Darin Fiechter - 134- 28

Benjamin Fiechter - 65-10 (finished his sophmore season at 32-3 this year, lost ticket rd at Fort wayne semi-state)

William Fiechter - 0-0  (a 3rd grader who loves to be around the sport)

Total - 438-84

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.