ISWA - TEAM INDIANA TRIP TO FOLKSTYLE NATIONALS IN IOWA

PROPOWER

The ISWA is offering a Team Indiana Trip to USA Wrestling Folkstyle Nationals in Cedar Falls Iowa for Cadets and Juniors.  I will have the information with me at IHSAA State this weekend - you can call or text me at 317-695-1106 to meet up to receive information about the trip.  You can also request the information and sign up forms by e-mailing me at chris@proindustries.com.  Other information below. 

TEAM INDIANA     

CADET/JUNIOR

FOLKSTYLE NATIONALS TRIP

March 31st ? April 2nd

UNIVERSITY OF NORTHERN IOWA, UNI-DOME, CEDAR FALLS, IA

CADETS AND JUNIOR AGE DIVISIONS ONLY

CONTACT

TEAM LEADER ? Alonzo Shepherd

Phone: 502-767-1024 -- E-mail: grappler119us@yahoo.com

or

FOLKSTYLE DIRECTOR ? Chris Lynch

Phone: 317-695-1106 -- E-mail: chris@proindustries.com

or

VP ADMINISTRATION - Tom Dolly

Phone: 574-514-9499 ? tdolly2@yahoo.com

TRIP OBJECTIVE

This trip is being offered as an opportunity for Indiana Cadet and Junior age division wrestlers to experience more competition at the national level.

This trip is on a FIRST COME - FIRST SERVE BASIS. A wrestler need only participate in the ISWA Folkstyle State Finals on March 19-20, 2011 at Warren Central High School in Indianapolis, Indiana.  By participating in this event (and submitting the attached paperwork and trip fee), you are qualified to be on this trip.

DATES & TRANSPORTATION

Bus will depart Indianapolis at on Thursday, March 31st.  (Time: TBA) The team will arrive back in Indianapolis late on Saturday, April 2nd.  The bus will depart from the parking lot at Beech Grove High School, 5330 S. Emerson Avenue, Beech Grove, IN.

Wrestlers will be supervised at all times by our Team Indiana coaching staff.

COST - $315.00

Cost includes: T-shirt, Shorts, Singlet, Transportation and Lodging

The cost of food and entry fee are not included in the price of the trip.

WRESTLERS

There will be approximately 32 wrestlers accepted for this trip.

Deadline to register is Sunday, March 20th. To secure a spot on this team fill out the acceptance form, attached to this flyer, and send to the Team Leader.

TEAM MEETING

A Team Meeting will be held at Folkstyle State. All who register will be notified of the exact time and location of the meeting.

• 2 weeks later...

The spots on this trip are starting to quickly fill up.  If you are planning on going as part of Team Indiana please send paper work in asap. 

Have you filled 215lbs cadet yet? Wesley is getting healthy and is hoping to go. Where do we get the paperwork?

Have you filled 215lbs cadet yet? Wesley is getting healthy and is hoping to go. Where do we get the paperwork?

Bob -

E-mail me at chris@proindustries.com and I will forward them to you.  We have room for more kids.   

Do you have a list of wrestlers who are going on the trip?

AJ - I will try to get a list posted sometime tonight.  I been focused on getting the Middle School Duals Team filled.  I contacted your brother because had no paper work from him yet and he said he was not going to Iowa, could you look into that for me?

At this point the trip is FULL - I will start a waiting list in case kids have to drop out for some reason.  If you would like to be added to the waiting list please E-MAIL me at chris@proindustries.com.  This is the 2nd year in a row we have filled the trip well before ISWA State.  I would like to add another bus for next year.  Any thoughts on a second bus???  Thanks and keep wrestling.  

*** I also wanted to add - we will have a full staff of Indiana Coaches there - if you have a son that is not going on the bus however still needs a bronze certified coach - please let me know and we will have one of our coaches help.***

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.