prime time!

whoami?32

The following is a roster of wrestlers participating in this week-end's high school state tournament who attended the Prime Time Wrestling Camp as middle school age wrestlers.  The camp directors would like to wish these wrestlers the best of luck in achieving their goals.

Brock Bevans

Barry McGinley

Damon Kuhn

Alonzo Shepherd

Schuyler Phillips

Derek Roe

Chandler Carroll

Brenden Campbell

Layton Binion

Taylor Wisler

Travis Barquillio

Cody House

Brian Harvey

Devon Jackson

Drake Meska

Andrew Hiestand

Jonathon Decker

Mike Hummer

Connor Mullins

John Sims

Scott Neff

Josh Boots

Trey Reese

The other 201 participants must have made it on pure luck.

Like my STATS professor says...... L= P (o)

or Luck= Preparation "times" (opportunities)

Thus this weekend we will have 14 "LUCKY" state champs all because of the preparation they have put it in order to maximize their opportunities in the BIG SHOW. Therefore, state champs don't happen by chance, but they put "LUCK" in their favors ( i.e.  hard work and sweat, blood, tears, etc. ;-)

There were 13 state qualifiers that have been regulars at the Roadrunner wrestling club.

Danny Hamm, Zach Krumlauf, Kyle Jolas, Tommy Poynter, Travis Barroquillo, Brayden Moreau, Kevin Marsh, Isaac Steury, Reece Lefever, Conner Lefever, Jeff Enrietto, Alex Jakacki and Spencer Raypole

There were 13 state qualifiers that have been regulars at the Roadrunner wrestling club.

Danny Hamm, Zach Krumlauf, Kyle Jolas, Tommy Poynter, Travis Barroquillo, Brayden Moreau, Kevin Marsh, Isaac Steury, Reece Lefever, Conner Lefever, Jeff Enrietto, Alex Jakacki and Spencer Raypole

How long has that been around? Has it been in existence for a while and I never heard of it until I moved to this area or is it pretty new?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.