Middle School state Scores???????????

Ken

The scores I came up with are....

Franklin  111

Lowell    107

Perry        105

The rule was one scorer per weight class..seems you only removed the lowell guys with doubles at the same weight..

I took the scores that were provided through trackwrestling and then went through them and deducted points for any double scorers in the top six and came up with the scores I posted.  i will try to take another look at them tomorrow from  different angle.

Am I supposed to deduct each coaches weight from the total?

In every instance where I mention weight it is an example of the BIG pot calling the smaller kettle black.  I was really talking about not deducting as many points because some of the coaches are scrawny and not nearly manly men like the bald wonders from New Castle and Lowell.

I went back and reset some parameters and rechecked everything and came up with the scores below which I think another poster came up with as well so I am pretty sure Perry still wins.  Lowell certainly would take the award for "points per person participating" of the teams entered.

1. PERRY MERIDIAN - 112.0

2. FRANKLIN COMMUNITY MS - 111.0

3. Lowell Middle School - 107.0

4. Doe Creek Middle School - 92.0

17 weight classes at Middle School State:

Perry-28 wrestlers--------112

Franklin-23 wrestlers-------111

Lowell-9 wrestlers----------107

Great job by everyone!

Pretty impressive score with 9 wrestlers!  Way to go Lowell!

Congrats to the Perry Middle wrestlers that participated last Sunday.  The Mustangs had 11 of their 22 Varsity guys place at state.  That is 50% of the team placing at state!  A real big thanks to the young wrestlers and their parents that probably knew they didn't have a chance to place, but still gave up a Sunday, became members of the club and paid the entry fee to wrestle for a great experience to better themselves.  It will pay off next year.  As you can see, we would not have won this without a total TEAM effort.  Make sure all you middle school guys come down to state and cheer on the high school wrestlers. Go Jared McKinley, Nick Bova, Kirk Johnson, Jake Masengale, and Logan Cooper. Remember, it will be you that we do this for in a few years.  Coach Glasser

Congratulations to Perry! Although not as impressive as Lowell, it is worth mentioning... Doe Creek scored its points with 10 wrestlers entered. 3 of our 10 wrestlers made the finals. 4 out of 10 placed. We ended with one champ.

Coach Young

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.