Winning is no sure thing.

warrior140

How many times do you see a kid that is left for dead. A after thought, and out of nowhere the kid catches fire. The same goes for guys that have a solid year, and then out of nowhere they lay a goose egg. I know kids get caught every now and then, but it just amazes me from week to week, how resilent some of these kids are. One thing for sure, there is no guarantee when it comes to wrestling, especially in the post-season.

This is one of my favorite lessons that wrestling teaches... both for the kid who everyone thought would win but didn't and the kid who everyone though couldn't win but did.

Saw both of these situations up close and personal Saturday.

Wrestling can be so cruel!! One bad move and all your hard work is over--you get eliminated--maybe by a better guy--maybe not--as they say--life is not fair--just look at all those matches on ticket round--year in year out--some kids just deserve better!!

Thats why you have to wrestle a full 6 minutes.

If you dont give it your best than you will not survive, just like life sometimes. If you coast through something expecting it to work out, you can be caught off guard and then lose money, your job, and for servicemen, your life

Wrestling can be so cruel!! One bad move and all your hard work is over--you get eliminated--maybe by a better guy--maybe not--as they say--life is not fair--just look at all those matches on ticket round--year in year out--some kids just deserve better!!

perfect example happened this week at the Fort wayne Semi-State

I disagree...Often the very best thing that can happen is what seems like the very worst at the moment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.