MacMurray vs. Taylor

MD92

I would be shocked if Taylor doesn't win it. He was so dominate in high school but I was skeptical of his college success with that weight jump, but I'm a believer now. I know it's a different class, but I would love to see him wrestle Howe or Burroughs to see how he stacks up.

I would be shocked if Taylor doesn't win it. He was so dominate in high school but I was skeptical of his college success with that weight jump, but I'm a believer now. I know it's a different class, but I would love to see him wrestle Howe or Burroughs to see how he stacks up.

Agreed. I was very skeptical but it is hard not to be a believer after all he has done this year. I think he would still get handled by Howe or Burroughs but it wouldn't be a big suprise if he hung close. And Rat, agree with you also. But it may turn out to be better for him taking his lumps as a starter this year. The way he is wrestling right now against top competition is looking very promising.

Agreed. I was very skeptical but it is hard not to be a believer after all he has done this year. I think he would still get handled by Howe or Burroughs but it wouldn't be a big suprise if he hung close. And Rat, agree with you also. But it may turn out to be better for him taking his lumps as a starter this year. The way he is wrestling right now against top competition is looking very promising.

Howe and Burroughs have very different styles, that's where I think it could be very interesting. Taylor's speed and finesse give him an edge, but Howe's ability to get offensive points with his defense would be a good match.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.