WHS 43 New Castle 32

WHS 72 Seeger 11

WHS 39 Lafayette Jeff 28

WHS 69 Crawfordsville 12

WHS 68 Pioneer  6

WHS 53 Kokomo 20

Team Dual Meet Record 25-3

Got these from the results section.

Pretty impressive day of wrestling for Westfield! Who was the winner/winners for Pioneer? wagoner-40? Dorris-45? Nethercut-189?

Who are westfields losses too? scores?

Devildog-

In the Pioneer Dual Meet:

140-Wagoner (P) pin Josh Beer (WF) 5:31

152-Lucas Rooney (WF) dec Dorris (P) 4-3

189-Lukas Schaeffer (WF) tech fall Nethercutt (P)  16-0

In dual meets we have lost to Roncalli, Crown Point, and Lawrence North

In my honest opinion, I think Coach O'Neill is one of Indiana's Finest Coaches.  He is constantly improving their team schedule and seeking out tough competition.  He takes kids that are average as freshman and by the end of their career they are wrestling at competitive levels. What I think is really impressive is that only recently have they started truly developing an elementary program in Westfield.  They have a great Junior High program with Coach Mike Steele, but other than that I attribute most of their success to Coach O'Neill. Just like many of Indiana's coaches, he puts in countless hours impacting the lives of student athletes and being a positive role model.

I have gotten the privlidge to wrestle under Coach Oneill. He molded me to become a great wrerstler. I was average at bests when i got there as a sophomore, but i think its safe to say that he turned me into someone that had state aspirations. I thank him for all that he did for me.

Devildog-

In the Pioneer Dual Meet:

140-Wagoner (P) pin Josh Beer (WF) 5:31

152-Lucas Rooney (WF) dec Dorris (P) 4-3

189-Lukas Schaeffer (WF) tech fall Nethercutt (P)  16-0

In dual meets we have lost to Roncalli, Crown Point, and Lawrence North

Thanks for the info!

Did Dorris not make weight at 45, or just bump up to 52? Big win for Rooney, Dorris was a SQ  2yrs ago and a SSQ last yr

WOW, what a surprise at 89, Nethercut was a SSQ last yr and i think he was undefeated going into last weekend. Has Schaeffer wrestled and ranked opponets?

Losses to the #1,8, & 10 teams in the state not a bad record at all! Good luck the rest of the season

Thanks for the info!

Did Dorris not make weight at 45, or just bump up to 52? Big win for Rooney, Dorriss He was a SQ  2yrs ago and a SSQ last yr

WOW, what a surprise at 89, Nethercut was a SSQ last yr and i think he was undefeated going into last weekend. Has Schaeffer wrestled and ranked opponets?

Losses to the #1,8, & 10 teams in the state not a bad record at all! Good luck the rest of the season

Nethercutt was pinned by Bisping from Hanover Central in the first period.  Not sure how he did against Cyle Hill of Cascade.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.