W.I.C. 1-22-11

Mustang Fan

WOW, do you all do much research on the WIC!! I have seen the teams in action! Edgewood does have a few studs, but there are 12 other weight classes! You will see the WIC champs when Edgewood and Northview go at it Wednesday!

Also, when Northview has a full line-up they are pretty good! They have head to head WINs over OV, SVerm and Martinsville! In the Jeff Classic placed 5th/14teams and good showing at Mooresville Holiday Classic 8th/16teams. Later

Looking at all weight classes, I see it even at 33 each, so it will come down to a couple of matches being a fall or decision. If and only if Edgewood can get all the wrestlers on the mat, damn cold and flu season.

can't think of any big wins so far, but both have great seasons going, Kerr got Raley in the ticket round last year at semistate and ended his bid.

really don't see any challenges for him until semistate this year. Spicer has some tough matches yet to come and a little tougher route to semistate but you can see him improve every day.

can't think of any big wins so far, but both have great seasons going, Kerr got Raley in the ticket round last year at semistate and ended his bid.

really don't see any challenges for him until semistate this year. Spicer has some tough matches yet to come and a little tougher route to semistate but you can see him improve every day.

UMMMMMMM.....I think Steven Rieker may be at 135.  Also, Jordan Gast is at 135.  I think both guys beat Kerr. 

what are some of kerr and spicers big wins so far this year?    I know Wallace HWT from S. Verm. should go to at least semi state. 

wallace lost ticket round last year at semi state barely so i think if he keeps it up he will make it this year

Hey ColEast Fan, I get what you are saying! The Rieker boy all wrestled up a weight class at the AL Smith!!  Are they going to stay at 125,130 and 135 or they going back down to original weight 119,125 and 130?? Wondering we are at the ColEast 6-way this Saturday! THNX

Hey ColEast Fan, I get what you are saying! The Rieker boy all wrestled up a weight class at the AL Smith!!  Are they going to stay at 125,130 and 135 or they going back down to original weight 119,125 and 130?? Wondering we are at the ColEast 6-way this Saturday! THNX

Where are you from? Northview?  The Columbus East Lineup will be very similar to the lineup for the Al Smith.  140 should be the only difference than the Al Smith.  Which means we should be at full strength for the 6 way.

Ladies and Gentalmen, I went to Edgewood and watched some good wrestling tonight!! As for my prediction I was very close, NV over Ewood by the score of 45 to 21!  Ewood wom the exact match's that I predicted they would! The popcorn was great an look forward to W.I.C.! Thnx

Northview's Brandon Mikesell is in the hospital for the next 5 days... his appendix ruptured today and he had to have emergency surgery.  Out four to five weeks... so season is over for this senior. 

Big toe... you want a toe?  I can get you a toe... there are ways dude

I hate to hear that about Mikesell, so sad to happen his senior year. I to was at the match and Edgewood gave up to many pins but that happens with a young team, WIC is just around the corner and will probably see some rematches there from tonight in the finals.

I agree w/ W.S. and Mustang Fan, hate to see anyone have to deal w/  an appendix issue!! In the senior year both Brandon and Coach Mikesell are upset, I bet! As a fan and parent, I hope this bring the family closer together! There are Pray's going out for the Mikesell family! Brandon, I wish you a the best and a speedy recovery! Bigtoe19

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.