Caston 10 Team

benaskren

Any individual studs to watch out for????? I know Pioneer has some studs and I know Caston has Holloway and Redweik. Redwiek and Dorris should be a pretty good match up. I don't really know much about FC and North judson or Clinton Prairie.

Teams:

Caston

Frontier

North White

Northwestern

Calumet

North Judson

Fountain Central

Clinton Prairie

Pioneer

West Central

Should be some very good matchups throughout this tournament.  I remember wrestling here my freshman yr for Judson, I went 9-0 but I had a black eye, scratches, & mat burn all over my face! Went to our Winter Dance that yr looking like I got beat up! Ha got to love the life of a wrestler!

I?m looking forward to NW vs. West Central. I think it will be a very good team dual.  The Vikings have not lost to a MWC opponent this season; I think the Trojans will be our biggest test so far. I don?t know much about FC, CP, Calumet or Northwestern excited to see how the Vikings match up.

NW enters with a 10-2 record and has won the last 2 tournaments they have been in. I think this will really test the team, lots of wrestling over 2 days. I Can?t wait to see how we come out after it?s all said & done.

Teams:

Caston

Frontier

North White

Northwestern

Calumet

North Judson

Fountain Central

Clinton Prairie

Pioneer

West Central

Should be some very good matchups throughout this tournament.  I remember wrestling here my freshman yr for Judson, I went 9-0 but I had a black eye, scratches, & mat burn all over my face! Went to our Winter Dance that yr looking like I got beat up! Ha got to love the life of a wrestler!

I?m looking forward to NW vs. West Central. I think it will be a very good team dual.  The Vikings have not lost to a MWC opponent this season; I think the Trojans will be our biggest test so far. I don?t know much about FC, CP, Calumet or Northwestern excited to see how the Vikings match up.

NW enters with a 10-2 record and has won the last 2 tournaments they have been in. I think this will really test the team, lots of wrestling over 2 days. I Can?t wait to see how we come out after it?s all said & done.

Fountain Central is a top 10 1a school.

Yea I knew Northwestern had a good 135 last year but I don't think he was at the Logan super six so Idk and Devildog I am  more excited to see a rematch of pioneer and North White because with Wagoner in the line-up i think there will be A different outcome. I also want to see Caston and North white again as the comets lost by one or two matches with a couple kids out so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Yea I remember the kid from last year he's pretty tough should be an interesting match up with him and Holloway. So no one has any predictions???? Who do you think wins the Dorris Redweik or Holloway V.S Moore???  Also who do you think will win as a team?

Yea I knew Northwestern had a good 135 last year but I don't think he was at the Logan super six so Idk and Devildog I am  more excited to see a rematch of pioneer and North White because with Wagoner in the line-up i think there will be A different outcome. I also want to see Caston and North white again as the comets lost by one or two matches with a couple kids out so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Both the Caston & Pionner meets NW had guys get stuck with leads or in a very close match, If those kids stay off there back NW wins by an even larger margin. I think they will be good matches again, but I think the Vikings will come out with the W they are getting better and better as the season gos along. Starting 6-7 Freshman I believe so every week is a huge step for them. These teams will face off again at MWC and at sectionals so well just have to wait & see what happens, but dont underestimate the Vikings. I think they can have a very good tournament 8-1 or 7-2 overall as a team

Well Yes North White has a young lineup and obviously improving every week but you don't think Pioneer and caston are not improving as well? All I'm saying is with Wagoner in the Line-up for Pioneer I see it going the other way but hey what do I know we will just have to wait and see but I do think north White's future looks very bright with have such a young Line-up and Already doing so well.

Oh and FSU25 I'm not really sure what 125 has I haven't seen that many of these school's wrestle yet.  I would have to say that Rehn from West Central is probably the favorite as he is a very tough wrestler but again i have very little to go off.

Wrestling kickoffs tonight & continues tomorrow, any early updates?

ik that pioneer went 4-0 beatin north white by 6 or 12 cant remember key match ups were korniak with the pin over ball dorris with the pin over hileman and  wagoner with the major 13-1 over bannon

pioneer wrestler results

103 isaak johnson 3-1

119 johnson 4-0

125 korniak 3-1

140 wagoner 4-0

145 dorris 4-0

152 steffel not sure of his record

160 shaun miller 2-2

171 beckley 1-3 or 2-2

189 nethercutt 4-0

215 whitlock 4-0

285 mangum 4-0

Friday:

NW went 3-1 last night with a close loss to Pioneer

NW over Caston

NW over Frontier

NW over Northwestern

Pioneer over NW

Saturday:

NW over Calumet 51-27

NW over Clinton Prarie 78-3

Fountain Central over NW 43-30

NW over N.Judson 52-36

NW over West Central 42-32

Fountain Central over NW 43-30

FC was the best team the Vikings have wrestled all year and deserve the 1A rankings they have. The Vikings wrestled strong but too many young guys getting turned on there back. Good experience for the team to learn & grow as the season moves along

North White finished the Caston Invite with a 7-2 Team record. Great tournament lots of good wrestling! NW is now 17-4 on the season

Tyler Hileman went 9-0 and is now 21-0 at 160lbs

I know he hasnt beaten anybody ranked this season but he is a very solid wrestler and deserves to be ranked

The Logan regional will be exciting to watch at 160 with Hileman, Lynde from Delphi & Dale from Mcutcheon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.