Mater Dei 5-way

wrestlingguy

Tomorrow should be a good day of wrestling with Mater Dei, Bloomington South, Castle, Jeffersonville, Jasper, and Greencastle. 

Sounds like Mater Dei is the real deal this year.  They'll probably walk through these teams tomorrow with Bloomington South, Castle, and Jeff fighting it out for 2nd place.  Should be some great individual match ups though including Welch vs. Sims (Part 20ish)

What's everyone else think?

I hate to say I told you so but.....I told you so.  My next prediction:  Mater Dei wins state this year.  They are solid top to bottom and I don't see anyone in Indiana with the firepower to beat them in a dual meet. 

I hate to say I told you so but.....I told you so.  My next prediction:  Mater Dei wins state this year.  They are solid top to bottom and I don't see anyone in Indiana with the firepower to beat them in a dual meet. 

Crown Point will be a force to contend with.

Yes, Crown Point will be a force to contend with as will several other teams.  MD must continue to improve throughout the season.  They still have 3-4 weight classes where they need to get better, but they look pretty good right now.  Middle of December doesn't count for much though.

Brandenstein(MD) at 171 and VanWinkle from MD at 285 beat both the ranked kids from Jasper.  Weinzapfel(MD) at 145 lost to Farmer from BS.  Lannert frm MD destroyed Mann from Castle and then won in OT over Boyd from BS.

Tucker, 171 from Jasper, didn't wrestle yesterday due to injury. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.