Merrillville vs Portage

ontherise219

Should be an exciting dual with great action. Looking forward to seeing the battle of little guys at 103. I heard coppinger hasnt wrestled all year. is that true??? I seen torres wrestle He looks a lot more crisp and happy not having to battle the scale and oppents this year i wouldnt be surprised to see him pull out a big victory for Portage. Excited to see the dual tonight

Some good matches. Garza looked very good but the portage kid looked small. Torres took garcia down first then it was all Garcia he looked good on his feet. Coppinger did not wrestle rumor was he is no longer on the team.

Graza-Padilla-Berry-Garcia all looked extremely strong! Acuna is still a beast. I have been watching these two teams battle the last 5  years and the question is where are all the Portage starters from last year: there was no Coppinger, Martinez, or Blackwell I dont think these kids graduated yet and they are definitley  better than what was put out there at 130-119. We (Pirates) would have still won the dual i believe but it would have been a lot closer. 

Garcia and torres was a pretty good match. Garza did look pretty good. Which says Alot for Buckley who beat him last week. Peek is tough he just so small he looks like he is 90 Lbs Acuna looked good  and so did berry   

Costakis also looked tuff he lost a close match.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.