Indiana Elementary National Teams - in Tennessee

We start wrestling later today.  I will try and keep you all back home update daily on how our boys are doing down here.

These are the wrestlers that are representing the state on the Elementary National Team.

Gold Team -                                                                       Blue Team

40 - Jace Alexander                                                        Cael Miracle

45 - Taybor Quear                                                            Hayden Watson

50 - Camden Chatterton                                                 Micheal Holmes

55 - Justice Cash                                                                Lukasz Walendzak

60 - Alec Viduya                                                                Alex Mosconi

65 - Alec White                                                                   Marek Bauner

70 - Breyden Bailey                                                          Dylan Stewart

75 - Brayton Lee                                                                 Brendan Black

80 - Kain Rust                                                                      Austin Moore

85 - Nathan Walton                                                          Carson Brewer

90 - Cody Crary                                                                  Jake Ruberg

95 - Jason Crary                                                                  Keaton Deckard

100- Tristan Tonte                                                              Ryan Hammond

109- Mason Parris                                                                Burk VanHorn

116- Brody Hardcastle                                                        Eathan Runyan

125- Andy Guhl                                                                    Marc Roland

135 - Clayton Scroggs                                                          Bryce Biddle

148 - Eli Kent                                                                        D.J. Koors

HWT Conor Dwyer                                                              Dylan Cain

Coaches : Jim Tonte                                                            Coaches: Lee Miracle

Eric Guhl                                                                                Dean Walendzak

Gold Bracket round 1 update....

Ohio Grapplers beat Indy Gold

PA Blue beat Brawlers

Sunday morning Gold Bracket round 2...

Indy Gold vs. ILL Inferno... in pool play Indy Gold won that match up

Brawlers vs ILL United.. in pool play United beat Brawlers bye 9

Help-My son Tristen Tonte left his wrestling bag(black USA Wrestling bag) with singles, iPod, head gear -you name it- by the podium during awards.  I am hoping someone seen it or knows who to get ahold of, thanks

Coach Tonte

By the way, great trip, great kids, great job

Thanks for putting this together Brandi and way to battle team.  You guys made Indiana proud.

We had a great time in Tennessee this year.  We had a some fantastic wrestlers and supportive parents.

Both teams wrestled hard and worked their way throgh very tough brackets.

Indiana Elite Gold finished 5th overall out of 21 team.  I believe that this ties the best an Indiana team has everdone down there.  We had 6 All- Americans.

40#  Jace Alexander 10-0  Team OW

85#    Nathan Walton  8-2

95#    Jason Crary      7-3

100#  Tristan Tonte      7-3

108#  Mason Parris    7-3

135#  Clayton Scroggs 8-2

The Blue team finished 14th overall ( 6th in silver bracket).

They had 5 All- Americans

40#    Cael Miracle

60#    Alex Mosconi

Jake Ruberg

108#  Burk Van Horn 10-0 Team OW

HWT  Dylan Cain

I hope coach Miracle might be able to fill in my missing info for the blue team. 

I hope everyone had as much fun as my family did this weekend and I hope to see everyone back to the qualifier next year. 

Thanks to everyone who supported the team.

See you around the mat,

Brandi Cash

congrats to jace alexander for ten n o very impressive!mom n dad must be proud...great job team indiana only getting better...

We are very proud of Jace he had an awesome weekend with the help of some great coaching and team support!  Both Teams Indiana Gold and Indiana Blue did great!

What a fantastic experience! I can't say enough about this group of wrestlers and parents. Seeing from the stands how the kids supported each other was a real pleasure. I think their success as a team speaks for itself. Watching from the stands as the tournament went on, it became obvious that they were truly wrestling as a group of individuals for the teams success. Great to see!!! Equaling the best finish ever for an Indiana team should speak volumes for the Team Indiana Qualifying event. Hopefully this will bring the best and brightest athletes to the qualifier next year. Thanks to Brandi Cash, Jim Tonte and Eric Guhl for your efforts in bringing this group together through the qualifying event, and to all the parents for your support. See you there next year.

Mike, Chris,Jason and Cody Crary

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.