TIMES press release: HOWE may receive sign in hometown

lpd096

I like it!!!!

Town to erect sign recognizing Howe, NCAA wrestling champ

Posted: Friday, April 9, 2010 12:00 am |

CEDAR LAKE | At the suggestion of Councilman Jerry Smith, D-4th, the Town Council will erect at least one sign in honor of Hanover Central High School graduate and champion wrestler Andrew Howe.

The council agreed Tuesday to purchase and install a sign in front of the school on W. 133rd Avenue and, possibly, a second sign, to recognize Howe's achievements.

A sophomore at the University of Wisconsin, Howe is an NCAA champion and a two-year Big Ten champion.

-- By Melanie Csepiga, Times Correspondent

I like it!!!!

Town to erect sign recognizing Howe, NCAA wrestling champ

Posted: Friday, April 9, 2010 12:00 am |

CEDAR LAKE | At the suggestion of Councilman Jerry Smith, D-4th, the Town Council will erect at least one sign in honor of Hanover Central High School graduate and champion wrestler Andrew Howe.

The council agreed Tuesday to purchase and install a sign in front of the school on W. 133rd Avenue and, possibly, a second sign, to recognize Howe's achievements.

A sophomore at the University of Wisconsin, Howe is an NCAA champion and a two-year Big Ten champion.

-- By Melanie Csepiga, Times Correspondent

I hope day leave a little space on dat sign/ A couple more NCAA , a couple of national freestyle and a Olympic champion are coming in da near future. Da ole cedar tuckey mauler ain't gonna be stopped !!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.