TRACK WRESTLING

dfurgason

I love when tournaments use track wrestling but only a handful do. Will we see more using track wrestling since now they are giving ranking ,  sig wins, basically a complete resume. Basically you click on the kids name and you can pull up basically everything and even sometimes a picture.

Although I love being able to see the results on Trackwrestling too, I think Trackwrestling costs several hundred dollars to run a tournament.  If you are a large, established tournament with fairly guaranteed numbers (or maybe no access to an experienced pairer), it would be a great way to go.

For many schools, though, their freestyle or folkstyle tournament is the largest fundraiser of the year for their youth wrestling club -- and every bit counts.  I think many of those tournaments will continue to run the tournament themselves and save the $$$ for the wrestling club.

I love the new format however, it is inaccurate and misleading. My son's profile contains information for two different kids with the same name. It also lists a win by desc when in fact that paticular win was actually a pin...If the kinks could be worked out it would be awesome!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.