making noise next year

rebels8

thats if and when he locks it up b/c he was the one making noise versus tsirtsis when he lost

I don't believe he was putting down Tsirtsis at all.  I think we all know he is at the top throughout the state.  Jackson pushed tsirtsis to the limit and in my hubble opinion that was by far the best match of finals.  After seeing Jackson the past two years, and the jump he made from last year to this year I think anyone in the state should be a little nervous no matter what weight he goes next year.  Both of those young will most likely be considered 1st and 2nd in best pound for pound in the state next year.  So calm down on the trash talking.

i going to say Dustin Schurg CP he was at semi state but as Roach gets bigger Tsirtsis will need a drilling partner and a already tough Schurg will go to the next level. Also I'm sticking with My sleeper pick Layton Binion mishawaka was 7th but I could see him in the finals the kid has a ton of upside

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.