2010 Indiana State Final Videos

Drooke

I have a question:  were any tapes made of matches other than the finals?  There was live videofeed of ALL matches at State shown all day last Saturday.  If no tapes were made, why not?  I wanted to see Roach(CP)-Sims(EMD) Saturday morning but I mistakenly thought I was stuck with the Mat 1 matches all day ( I didn't figure out until later that I could switch to other mats).

So how did Roach and Sims match up?  All I know is Roach won 7-3.

I have a question:  were any tapes made of matches other than the finals?  There was live videofeed of ALL matches at State shown all day last Saturday.  If no tapes were made, why not?  I wanted to see Roach(CP)-Sims(EMD) Saturday morning but I mistakenly thought I was stuck with the Mat 1 matches all day ( I didn't figure out until later that I could switch to other mats).

Roach won pretty easily.  Don't remember the exact breakdown of scoring, but I think all of Sims' points came from escapes.  I believe Roach had 3 takedowns. 

215 prime example of crap refs... 2 seconds after the whistle blows lentz takes a shot and they award him with one point because cleveland sprawled to block the shot... Whats cleveland suppose to do in that situation, stand up and accept a take down haha... They need to figure out how to get quality refs or make a new rule book

Sims was in deep early in the first but Roach fought it off after that it was all Roach.  He hit a couple of nice takedowns and got another one one off a poor shot by Sims.  Roach controlled the match.  Roach looked tough the entire tournament.  He had a tough road

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.