Most exciting Finals match this year.

gazoni

So lets start it up.  What do you think was the most exciting match of the night.  I have to go for 189.  Warren Centrals Michael Johnson-Jones avenging is only loss of the year to Delphis Atwood.  What a close match the whole time and the overtime win by Johnson-Jones.  Sweet tiger shirt by the way!

So lets start it up.  What do you think was the most exciting match of the night.  I have to go for 189.  Warren Centrals Michael Johnson-Jones avenging is only loss of the year to Delphis Atwood.  What a close match the whole time and the overtime win by Johnson-Jones.  Sweet tiger shirt by the way!

I don't know about you guys, but I can not stand with wrestlers go up on the podium or are being announced and they are not representing their school.  Sweet tiger shirt, or pro power shirt, or whatever, they should be wearing their schools colors and warm-ups

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.