Wi-Fi at Conseco

hummels

If I recall correctly they do.  However, most of it was password protected for Conseco use or for media use I'm guessing.  I think they may have one open wi-fi spot in the dinning area or the new mega luxury box but it a weak signal from about anyplace but that location.  Who knows things may have changed though.

I don't think you can bring a laptop. Unless you are with the media. Call them to make sure. Last year they told me no.

I've brought one in several years in a row in my backpack.  They have seen it as they go through my bag but never have said anything.  However, I've been in the suite and they may just let people their bring a little more in since that area has more rooms than general seating does.  We will be right underneath the new super suite area they have so if they have wi-fi in just that area the other coach I am with will be able to pick it up tonight (I'm not hauling my computer in for once).

I still don't understand why the U.S. companies are so protective of technology that's out there.  I live in a very undeveloped african country and can buy a tiny USB-connected modem (fits in a pouch half the size of a small cell phone) for $65 and use it for $20/month anywhere in the country with very fast service.  I can also use my cell phone absolutely anywhere in the country (out in the middle of the bush--anywhere) and there are never dead spots and very, very rarely dropped calls.  Why are we so behind the times in the U.S.?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.