Worst first round Draw???

Devils27

I have only looked at 2 weight classes so far and I found it already!

#3 Bryan Kuhn (42-1) VS. #1 Paul Beck (44-1)

Both just suffered their first losses of the season and now one of them will NOT medal. 

This is a great match up for the fans but unfortunate for the wrestlers.  I feel like this shoudl have  been a semifinals match up. 

So who takes it folks?  Let's hear it?  Right now I give it to Beck.  not because of rankings but Mishawaka has one of the toughest schedules in the state. 

Any other BIG TIME matches in the first round?

I have only looked at 2 weight classes so far and I found it already!

#3 Bryan Kuhn (42-1) VS. #1 Paul Beck (44-1)

Both just suffered their first losses of the season and now one of them will NOT medal. 

This is a great match up for the fans but unfortunate for the wrestlers.  I feel like this shoudl have  been a semifinals match up. 

So who takes it folks?  Let's hear it?  Right now I give it to Beck.  not because of rankings but Mishawaka has one of the toughest schedules in the state. 

Any other BIG TIME matches in the first round?

Close to that level would be Porras vs Martin  I think both just took their first losses however Porras losing was probably more surprising. I think he'll get a shot at revenge in the finals

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.