Richmond Regional/Preferential Treatment ?

Rasslar

I realize,  and am certainly not implying that any of the wrestlers, or coaches at the Richmond regional have anything to do with this situation,  nor  have done or plan on doing anything  wrong.  I'm also sure that none of them  intend on throwing any matches at the rescheduled regional based on the semi state brackets posting .  I'm sure these decisions happen above there authority.    I know the kids just want to wrestle and the coaches just want to coach.  I am probably the only one right now that is scratching his head.  It does make me wonder however,  whats happening  and who the "real  influencers" are at the higher level;  Who is really in charge at the state level?

1.  Richmond reg.  (containing a few of the states elite wrestlers) was rescheduled because of the snow,  but the Jay County regional wrestlers got screwed.

2.  Richmond reg. wrestlers advancing to semi state can pick and choose  (if they wanted to) what side of the bracket they would like to begin at.

It does beg the question  doesn't it?  Why.  I'm sure it is totally coincidental.  Right?  "Things that make you go HHMMMM"

It's totally insane, isn't it. I mean you could not defend nor explain this situation to a person from another state even if you tried. We are definitely our own worst enemy in Indiana.

I am coaching with a guy from Michigan who is still befuddled by no wrestlebacks.

I realize,  and am certainly not implying that any of the wrestlers, or coaches at the Richmond regional have anything to do with this situation,  nor  have done or plan on doing anything  wrong.  I'm also sure that none of them  intend on throwing any matches at the rescheduled regional based on the semi state brackets posting .  I'm sure these decisions happen above there authority.     I know the kids just want to wrestle and the coaches just want to coach.   I am probably the only one right now that is scratching his head.   It does make me wonder however,  whats happening  and who the "real  influencers" are at the higher level;   Who is really in charge at the state level?

1.  Richmond reg.  (containing a few of the states elite wrestlers) was rescheduled because of the snow,  but the Jay County regional wrestlers got screwed.

2.  Richmond reg. wrestlers advancing to semi state can pick and choose  (if they wanted to) what side of the bracket they would like to begin at.

It does beg the question  doesn't it?  Why.   I'm sure it is totally coincidental.  Right?  "Things that make you go HHMMMM"

wrassler you are out of your mind.      For one you probably believe that the IHSAA called and postponed the Richmond regional right?  Go ahead  say it!    Nope Mr Bolser the AD from Richmond tried to call the IHSAA to see what they wanted to do  but no one answered their cell phones.  So he  stepped up and made the call without  the IHSAA's approval.  and good for him. 

Then it is Y2's  doing on posting the Semi-State brackets not the IHSAA's or any one elses.  I dont think there was anyone from the richmond regional that was asking ahead of time what the semi-state brackets looked like.  There are no brackets posted on the IHSAA website.  And I would be in favor of and applaud the IHSAA if they did a re-draw because of some one LEAKING  semi-state bracket info.  There is and always was a reason why the info was not given out till after the regionals were finished. 

So for you  Wrassler to  sit back and think if anyone other than the Richmond AD  and Y2 made the actual decisions and then ask yourself why The Richmond AD would care if (hell we can go ahead and say it)  Cody and Duck made it or not.  Or if Y2 really cares if the Richmond Wrestlers can "pick and choose". 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.