Upsets

zachpierson

Winchester, Union City, and some of the Randolph County wrestlers schools would not allow them to make the trip to Jay County. Jay County decided to continue with the meet. So those guys that weren't there FF or the alternate took their place.

JC didn't make the decision, IHSAA did.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JC didn't make the decision, IHSAA did.

I'm not attacking the Coachs or the Jay County staff, I should have put Jay County or the IHSAA decided to move on with the meet. Because at the time i did not know who made the final decision.  Sorry if it seemed like an attack didn't mean for it to be.

I stated earlier that i made a mistake.

JC didn't make the decision, IHSAA did.,

there's no excuse for jay county, they didn't want to rearrange there schedule then they even postponed there basketball game with Yorktown, they should be made to ff the basketball game since they couldn't make the trip!!!!!!!!! Richmond made the right choice

I'm not sure I even want to ask what that is supposed to mean...............?

I am pretty sure the three that got forfeits were Sectional Champs and most likely would have won anyways. I am not sure how this has anything to do with the argument.

People keep pointing fingers at Jay County and Yorktown, nothing more.

there's no excuse for jay county, they didn't want to rearrange there schedule then they even postponed there basketball game with Yorktown, they should be made to ff the basketball game since they couldn't make the trip!!!!!!!!! Richmond made the right choice

I believe the game was at Yorktown, which makes it the Yorktown AD's choice.

I thought this post was intended for upsets. There's another post relating to the Jay County issue..

for upsets though i'd like to congratulate a freshmen from Muncie Southside Jacob Reed on getting third in the regional by upsetting Caleb Smith of Yorktown for 3/4 place!

I thought this post was intended for upsets. There's another post relating to the Jay County issue..

for upsets though i'd like to congratulate a freshmen from Muncie Southside Jacob Reed on getting third in the regional by upsetting Caleb Smith of Yorktown for 3/4 place!

He did an excellent job, he's going to be very good in the coming years. I hadn't really heard much of him most of the year but he's peaking at the right time.

Also, Scott Neff with wins over Bultemeier and Biberstine, those were exciting matches.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.