this is the time of year i miss the most.

formerchamp

Im going on my 6month mark here in iraq, and really miss watching all the drama unfold in the state wrestling championships. 

God Bless...

Never forget the lessons learned and the sacrifices of you and your brothers and sisters.   Both in Wrestling and in your service.

Thank You!

Formerchamp, I first want to thank you for the sacrifice you and our other fine young men and women are making over seas and at home.  I know that things aren't perfect right now in America, with the economic problems.  However, I guarantee you this: we live in the best country in the world thanks to our service men and women.  God bless you.  My heart hurts that you will not be able to watch the best sporting event known to man.  I for one, will be thinking of you when these athletes are making their circles in the Parade of Champions.  After you are finished protecting our country, you too can get back to this fantastic sport.  Take care of yourself and get back to your loved-ones!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.