Team Regionals (wed)

rebels8

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slcikrodz,  I think you are giving Franklin plenty of locker room material.  You make it sound as if Bloomington is going to be wrestling Perry for sure.  Keep up the good work!  Also Lone Soldier.  I have seen ur posts before.  You have followed the rebels, because I saw you correct the spelling for Massengale to Masengale.  Maybe that is the reason for your smiley face?  Get over it.  Besides Maybe someone close to you will get a chance  to prove themselves tonight!  I may not be as confident as Caliboy, but his kid has stepped it up in the last two weeks.  Good luck to all wrestlers!  Especially those from Johnson County.

Slcikrodz,  I think you are giving Franklin plenty of locker room material.  You make it sound as if Bloomington is going to be wrestling Perry for sure.  Keep up the good work!  Also Lone Soldier.  I have seen ur posts before.  You have followed the rebels, because I saw you correct the spelling for Massengale to Masengale.  Maybe that is the reason for your smiley face?  Get over it.  Besides Maybe someone close to you will get a chance  to prove themselves tonight!  I may not be as confident as Caliboy, but his kid has stepped it up in the last two weeks.  Good luck to all wrestlers!  Especially those from Johnson County.

Very good, I am pulling for Franklin as well against BS and thats what those two are is BS, SlickRodz and that Lone guy  Go getm Franklin

Hey I give Franklin a lot of credit and think they are a tough beat...But Caliboy189 and I have a hypo conversation here. I in no way disrespect Franklin///they are the real deal.

Yeah Lone Soldier not sure what your thinking with the smiley face. You just don't know when to freaking let it go man..........let it go!!!!

Good luck to all the wrestlers tonight, wrestle hard and put it all on the line baby. Your all champs in my eyes.

GO FALCONS!!!!

I say Perry wins by about the same amount as at N.Mont expect a couple of upsets tonight, from Perry they will step there game up. We will see the other teams that advance at Center Grove in a few weeks.

There is now way Perry wins by as much without Tonte as they did with him.  The winner of Franklin/BS upset Perry

Lubricatedpole AKA slickrodz, you really greased the gears for Franklin last night.  They did not have enough juice after your match and the match ups were not good against Perry.  Navy80, stay out  of the predicition business, Vegas would not be kind to you.  G0 Grizzlies.

Lubricatedpole AKA slickrodz, you really greased the gears for Franklin last night.  They did not have enough juice after your match and the match ups were not good against Perry.  Navy80, stay out  of the predicition business, Vegas would not be kind to you.  G0 Grizzlies.

Hey jerk, tell me where I have ever disrespected anyone/ or team on this board but you. Mr. high and mighty, only you can be a fan right. I NEVER had a bad word to say about Franklin and matter of fact had some complements to say about our opponent. Find the post where I greased the gears.

Our boys prepared for Franklin all week. We did not look past them. I am not the coach, just a dad! Our coaches had the guys ready to go a we got beat. But don't come on here and tell people that I "greased the gears". Grow-up piss ant!

Hey jerk, tell me where I have ever disrespected anyone/ or team on this board but you. Mr. high and mighty, only you can be a fan right. I NEVER had a bad word to say about Franklin and matter of fact had some complements to say about our opponent. Find the post where I greased the gears.

Good job this year you guy's had a very good team. Thanks for the jawjackin :) You owe me a six pack still though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.